What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Mercedes SLS

Gert Nielsen

Reaction score
A proposal when the admin has time could then look at Mercedes SLS think it's a GT AM who have strayed into this league is at least a few years older than the other cars in the league.
I can with my skills get around Le Mans in 4:06 in the Mercedes as the best until now but if I run in the Ferrari then best time until now 4:03 and other members of the team are below 4.00.
I thought everyone was Allians in this Leaug hehe just a very bad car but would be nice if it was able to keep up with the other cars in its class.
Regards
Gert

Nothing has strayed anywhere. The cars is a straight up conversion from the rf1 mod. The change we've made is to add 3 tyre types and color codes.
The cars behave very different and obviously the different circuits will see some advantages and disadvantages.
I would have thought that the SLS would have kicked A.... (Sorry i can't express myself in an adult way, so sometimes I use swearing - but luckily the forum corrects me) on Le Mans due to its high torque and powerful engine.
All the cars were up for grabs, and all teams could choose whatever car they wanted.
I will have a look, if there are significant issues I will have a look, but I can't base any changes on one driver even one team. Cars are depending on driving style, I spin in the SLS and tear the tyres apart on the Porsche and Lamborghini. I'm quickest in the BMW but most consistent in the F458.

However, P1 and adding one car will take the high priority, but it will personally look into the gt cars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kicked bum... Aha thank you xenforo for the censor ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well the strayed should be a joke (apparently a bad one:)) and it`s okay that the only change you had made is about the tyre and there can be some difference betwin the cars i only say i think the difference is way to large regarding the mercedes and the rest of the field.
My opinion but i am glad that you will take a look
Regards
Gert