What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Looking for teammates for a 24 hour kart race.

Also had an E-mail back from the orga.

The deadline for registering and paying in full for the British 24hr race 2017 will be July, 1st. You can register without paying anything and then pay in instalments or at a later date.

I hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Kat Franklin

For and on behalf of

Teesside Karting

Teesside Autodrome

we've done 3 events like this now with Satellite. Anybody who is on the fence, super uber duper highly recommend doing it. It's cool as hell getting all simracers together in 1 spot and still doing your racing thing together. just ups the shenanigans more from normal haha

How long do you have to drive in a Stint? Because I think that is the problem why I probably can't drive (and the fact that I would have to go to the UK).

How long do you have to drive in a Stint? Because I think that is the problem why I probably can't drive (and the fact that I would have to go to the UK).

a tank of fuel normally gets you about 1.45 to 1.55 hours into a stints, and yes that's quite a long stint. we could do shorter stints but the whole refuelling/driver swap easily loses you two minutes from pit in to pit out. so it's something that has to be looked at