What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Livery Reveals

Yoeri Gijsen

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
The Pink Vette Returns!

After initial reservations resulting from the recent update to the balance of performance and the temptation of giving the solid new Vantage a go, Scuderia Bollesnegro has once again chosen to make the Corvette C7.R pretty in pink. The decision may have been affected by the sounds of a roaring big block, nostagic memories of a Le Mans podium and the possible implications of a Brexit for our relationship with Aston Martin. We will once again proudly bring America's finest piece of machinery to Division 2 to challenge the competition and drown out their noises with the #277 Scuderia Bollesnegro Corvette C7.R GTE. May your earplugs be with you...

Corvette C7R VEC S12.png

Shawn Campbell

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Unfortunately we missed the deadline but we will get it in soon. Hoping it will open up for preseason #2. Took most of my time in the evenings to get it put together.

Lukas Lichten

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Racing Gone Mad

Instead of the usual Red-Black, with perhaps an accent of White, and without the usual Porsche liveries, that you might be used from Madness Racing (or my personal, more extravagant and morally questionable liveries) we present for our first season in VEC the Blue and White #215 McLaren Senna. Through Marc (he approached me with this after I hired him for the rf24) we are able to run Honkai Impact 3rd logos and artwork on the car to complete the livery.
With the experienced driver line up of Marc Veit, Arkadiusz Orteba and myself we hope to make an Impact in the Div 2.

20190826205447_1.jpg

20190826205409_1.jpg