What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Livery Reveals

Nick Curry

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Anyone working on their livery already? Undercover Simracing are undergoing a major overhaul and it just made me curious if anyone has any concept designs yet, or you all sticking with the same one? ☺

David Jundt

VEC Season Pass
VLMC season pass
Reaction score
I think someone called Ole Marius Myrvold("Pinky") would love it especially.

Nick Curry

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Beautiful designs!! I’m worried, I see a pink/purple pattern going on! Same as ours

Yoeri Gijsen

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
It was only going to be a matter of time before people would catch up on our magnificant pink Vette ;), though we're probably changing to AMV since the BoP changes ruined the car for me.

Last edited:

Yoeri Gijsen

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
To be sure, what is the font size? I use GIMP and as usual I can't edit PSD text layers as text as a result.