What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Live timing and FLT

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Is currently offline. We´ve had the chance to have it hosted with no charge until now. Not that the creator is charging any money - as the host simply did not tell him it was shut down.
We´ve had to get a new dedicated server for this, so right now this is our setup:
  • Race server
  • Teamspeak server (hosted at my place)
  • Dry server (hosted at my place)
  • Teamspeak backup server (very little cost when its almost idle)
  • Broadcast server (hosted at my place)
  • Webserver (forum)
  • MySQL and webserver (for live timing) - will be shared with other leagues using this version of the application.
  • Dropbox (for getmod)

Last edited:
Unfortunately the hosting company for the live timing/MySQL server is not able to give us a server in time. We are still on hold waiting for getting installed the timing for you guys to enjoy.
I'm aware it's a great feature which isent availible - it won't speed up the proces to PM me about how much it's missing :)