What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Licenses explained

If the VEC pass ticket to the special events? Or where can i found to explain the different between donation and VEC pass. Thx.

If the VEC pass ticket to the special events? Or where can i found to explain the different between donation and VEC pass. Thx.
Special events usually dont require a license or a pass, however in the future we might require at least a L4 for special events. Why? because we want to make sure everyone can handle traffic.
I get this a lot:
"But im a A license at iRacing" "im the best driver out there and i am the best in other leagues" - yes sure you are, but you dont know the competition here :)
But VEC Season pass is for VEC only.

I mean, we had a excel file on the site and this is gone. (Dropbox)
Nobody can't see what your License is.

I mean, we had a excel file on the site and this is gone. (Dropbox)
Nobody can't see what your License is.
Ah, that is not a license - that is Safety Ratings.

Unfortuantly the steward who did them went awol, actually from Race 3 and onwards - so i will have to review these and get them up-to-date. But there is no ETA on them tbh.

Hi I get permission to download vec workshop ??
I´d suggest you try to read things?!??
Because..
1. When you want to race here, you need to be LICENSED - this is done by going through the SRCA
2. Until you are signed up to a team you wont be able to see "Divisions" forum
As explained in the VEC Season pass forum:
IMPORTANT: you wont be able to see thread content until you own VEC Season pass, to do so - you need to be URD Licensed
So when you upgrade your account you will be able to see the content, but in the end - it wont help you a thing until you have a SRC License (SRCA).

As its been said before, racing here require you to understand english, which i assume by the posts you´ve made recently have some difficulty understanding?
There is some posts you are required to read to understand the structure of the website and forum, i assume you have not - so please re-read the PM that was sent to you upon registration.

Jimmi,
bit confused about it. Let me explain what I understood. I raced in Season 8 in VEC, if iam not wrong. Would like to participate in the upcoming season, if you allow it. We had a few "differences" in Season 8.
Anyway: If we sign up for the VEC, at 5th August, you/your team will decide whether we can or not. Additionally we will get the L1, L2, L3 ect automatically so we can download all the necessary stuff. Is it right?

Jimmi,
bit confused about it. Let me explain what I understood. I raced in Season 8 in VEC, if iam not wrong. Would like to participate in the upcoming season, if you allow it. We had a few "differences" in Season 8.
Anyway: If we sign up for the VEC, at 5th August, you/your team will decide whether we can or not. Additionally we will get the L1, L2, L3 ect automatically so we can download all the necessary stuff. Is it right?
Anyone who did not get a license when we introduced it will need to get a license (srca) - this license has to be maintained.
We have had previous seasons champions go through srca and yes I have signed up as well.
So yes you can sign up a team - but if the team don't have any drivers - who have a license - that team will be in trouble.

Differences or not you are more than welcome to sign up - as long as people don't get personal to other people I don't care :)

Hiya.

I take it that even though I raced in VEC in... Season 8 I think it was, I will need to go through the Licensing procedure. (It'll be another week or so until I'll be eligable as I need to be URD'd as well, if that is needed before I can even see a licensing part of the forum, then disregard the post please).

And as I've struggled for the past 10 minutes to find my way to the licensing threads, besides this one, could anyone of you be kind and point me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance and good to be back and looking forward to racing with/against you :)

Will current L1-L2 drivers that are not signed up in a VEC team this weekend be downgraded to L3 or L4, so they can be signed by VLMS teams without them taking up their 1 L1-L2 driver spot?

Will current L1-L2 drivers that are not signed up in a VEC team this weekend be downgraded to L3 or L4, so they can be signed by VLMS teams without them taking up their 1 L1-L2 driver spot?
All drivers will get a total review and simply be added to L4. That dosen´t mean these drivers are L4 material - simply because Licenses also mean what you are able to see on the forum ;)
This license system will be updated very soon(ish) and be more transparent with how to get into the next level.

Now dont be alarmed - L1, L2 and L3 drivers are still capable of getting that license if they are signed up for VEC S10 or VLMS S2, but in order to make sure people only see what they need to - i am demoting drivers to L4. PLEASE note that we have plenty of data on all drivers, so dont worry ;)

Also lot of data has gone into a system, this may or may not be used shortly :) More details when we get closer, but that wont stop you from signing up.

Hello,

I read the whole forum in the part that talks about the licenses. So for a new team to enter a competition without ever joining the league, drivers need to:

1. All drivers need to complete the SRA season to get the L4;

2. We have to acquire MOD URD;

3. Do we have to have the VLMS Season Pass ($ 15 per driver?);

4 Do we have to pay for registration (by car or by driver?);

5. Drive! :D

I still do not understand very well how the registration of a team works, license only for the team leader, etc ...

Since we are in Brazil, we will have difficulty completing the SR because of the day and time that the races take place (n) :thumbsdown:. We would like to suggest some seasons on Saturdays or Sundays, so that other drivers have the opportunity to join Sim Race Club. We look forward to it. :thumbsup: (y)

Thank you in advance for your help. ;)

Hello,

I read the whole forum in the part that talks about the licenses. So for a new team to enter a competition without ever joining the league, drivers need to:

1. All drivers need to complete the SRA season to get the L4;

2. We have to acquire MOD URD;

3. Do we have to have the VLMS Season Pass ($ 15 per driver?);

4 Do we have to pay for registration (by car or by driver?);

5. Drive! :D

I still do not understand very well how the registration of a team works, license only for the team leader, etc ...

Since we are in Brazil, we will have difficulty completing the SR because of the day and time that the races take place (n) :thumbsdown:. We would like to suggest some seasons on Saturdays or Sundays, so that other drivers have the opportunity to join Sim Race Club. We look forward to it. :thumbsup: (y)

Thank you in advance for your help. ;)
We have run a couple of seasons on Saturdays and will do more in the future.