What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Licens

Are you guys planning any season with Saturday rounds, or at a different timezone for drivers from Americas (North, Central and South Americas) to enter. ;)

Hi all :) Well i have try read all and i fully dont understand or i just to slow thinking :)
What is VEC Season pass ? And how do we get one ?
We want to sign up for some long races and as i se we need a VEC Season pass ?
Should i only sign upp a Team and all will be good?

Sorry if this is a dumb question:)

Mikka

Hi all :) Well i have try read all and i fully dont understand or i just to slow thinking :)
What is VEC Season pass ? And how do we get one ?
We want to sign up for some long races and as i se we need a VEC Season pass ?
Should i only sign upp a Team and all will be good?

Sorry if this is a dumb question:)

Mikka
"VEC Season pass" is the entry fee if you want to participate in VEC (Virtual Endurance Championship)...
there is also a "VLMS Season pass" and its the entry fee if you want to run in VLMS (Virtual Le Mans Series)
these 2 are different champioship, VLMS has shorter races than VEC, but both of them are a team champioship (minimum 2 drivers per car with mandatory swap)

Also, you need a Licence, and you can earn the Licence compiting in the Academy (SRCA), no need for an entry fee,
SRCA is only 2 races and its made for the new people to understeand the multiclass races and of course is used by the admins and marshalls to see your behauvior in track...
so basically you need first to run the SRCA...