What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Le Mans test

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
PM has been sent out
However:
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF YOU DID NOT PUT IN THE RIGHT NAME, WHICH MAKES IT HARD TO SEND A PM, SO ITS THE TEAM RESPONSIBILITY TO SHARE THIS TO THE CORRECT DRIVERS

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
From Marcel

I've looked at two reported swap problems. Unfortunately the traces don't tell us that much. Going forward I am considering adding a bit more information in that log during swaps, just so we understand more about what's going on. That won't happen today though (and that would not "fix" anything either so it's part of a longer term plan).

In one case, a swap was attempted and the guy getting in did not actually get control of the car. They drove another lap, tried again, and finally AI took over. Now, my feedback there would be: if a swap fails the first time, don't try it again. Obviously something is wrong. Best course of action: passenger should get out of the car, then leave the server, then join again and become a passenger again and retry. That way you have a much better chance of it working the second time.