What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Just registered? - read me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to SRC - joining a new league is always hard. Questions like, where is the password?, where do i download files? what can the forum do for me. Heres a quick run down of things to do and see.

As you might have seen on the registration page - you need to use your FULL NAME and no nicknames (obviously you do not have to use middle name). We enforce this because we cant remember everyones nicknames. This will also be the case in rFactor2.
You will be able to edit your ingame name by using rFactor 2´s launcher.
If you made a mistake, your account will probably be deleted before you can do anything.

We require you to post on the forum before you get access to download/buy our mod and tracks. Post a message, containing the instructions in the "introduce yourself" thread.

What do I need to race:
To be able to race here you will need:
rFactor2
To be able to race in VLMS or VEC you will also need:
- Season pass
- Mod

Be active:
If you do not participate the forum software will automaticly move you to a in-active account

Forum:
When you have been signed up to a team, and followed the above steps you will have access to a subforum called "Licensed forum" In there you will find several threads containing information, such as
  • Teamspeak server
  • VEC and VLMS Race server
  • Race server information on other series depends on sign up etc.
  • Licensed forum
If you are not signed up to a team, you will have the option to buy our season pass to gain access to our practice servers

These information are NOT TO BE SHARED

If you found a league that you like, please remember to donate, it keeps us alive. I WANT TO DONATE

Welcome again, hope you will enjoy your stay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.