What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to VLMS season 3

Simon Marshall

VEC Division 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
I've already entered 2 teams and was restricted by who had a licence and who didn't

With reference to rule 1.7.3

Do these changes include building your team for example, I have already registered 2 drivers as per the minimum, if I now add a 3rd then a 4th and later a 5th, have I used up 3 of my seasons changes to build the team? If I was to add these in one post would this be counted as only one of my six changes?

So simply put... Are these changes per forum post or per driver addition/change - so if I was to make 2 changes to one car in one post does that count as one change?

Cameron Rodger

VEC Division 3
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
I've already entered 2 teams and was restricted by who had a licence and who didn't

With reference to rule 1.7.3

Do these changes include building your team for example, I have already registered 2 drivers as per the minimum, if I now add a 3rd then a 4th and later a 5th, have I used up 3 of my seasons changes to build the team? If I was to add these in one post would this be counted as only one of my six changes?

So simply put... Are these changes per forum post or per driver addition/change - so if I was to make 2 changes to one car in one post does that count as one change?
last year it was per submission of the form. so if you add 2 drivers and remove 1, its still one 1 form = 1 change

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Explanation

Add driver xy
Add driver xy
Remove driver xy

This will be 3 changes out of your 6 of the season

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Quick question regarding the skins, is the car brand allowed to be on the car? On our Porsche we would like to have the word Porsche on the rear wing.
I assumed it is since it's an officially licensed car but after seeing so many rejections I would like to know for sure.

Thanks
Yes, you have have that on the actual car/wing

Osvaldo Cocozza

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Sorry for the silly question: can i change the number of our car from 103 to 163? I mistyped when i signed up the car :confused:

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Sorry for the silly question: can i change the number of our car from 103 to 163? I mistyped when i signed up the car :confused:
Bit late ;) Ican do it as you haven't submitted a livery so far, but it will count as a line up change for the car, if thats fine for you let me know and i'll make the change then

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Important!

The date for round 1 of the season has been moved by one week to September 29th, as i'm not available at September 22nd nor Jimmi is

The schedule has been updated on the front page, i'm sorry for it, but we could not make it happen without broadcast, race director and all the stuff you're used to have

Ivan Rico

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Just sent team liveries right now, message #46 had a mistake on team name so I put another one with the correct team name (#47). Sorry for the inconvenience.