What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to VLMS season 3

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Can I test on the VLMS server? My team isnt signed up for VLMS, we will sign up (if we get a spot) for VEC this coming saturday. But we all have the SRC pass.

Thank you
Yes I just answered that ;)
You will be able to enter the VLMS 2 server
Same with VLMS drivers that own the SRC pass - there will be a VEC practice server available.

Rickard Norgren

VEC Division 2
VEC Season Pass
VLMS Season Pass
Reaction score
I have no VLMS team, so I cant open licensed forum with pw to VLMS server.

I had np to enter VEC test server 2 weeks ago

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
I have no VLMS team, so I cant open licensed forum with pw to VLMS server.
I had np to enter VEC test server 2 weeks ago
The only "package" you need is the vmod, which is in the packages folder on the server, which i find weird. Because i did not have the vmod, but i could still join the server.
Now heres a little something for you to do ;)
List the
Oreca
BMW
Corvette
Porsche
version numbers you have please :D

Rickard Norgren

VEC Division 2
VEC Season Pass
VLMS Season Pass
Reaction score
Hmmmm.... I can not find the GTEs, will check it up.

This is strange
I have Oreca 07 1.09 1.40 and 1.41
Norma1.17 1.50 and 1.51
Porsche 991RSR GTE 2017 1.19 1.48 and 1.49.
Thats all, no beemer or vette

Last edited:

Yoeri Gijsen

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Considering the amount of rejected skins in the livery submission thread this may concern others as well.

How does SRC want written permission for the use of trademarks to be provided? I can't find a text box or upload slot in the livery submission form.

Also, does this concern trademarked logos only?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Considering the amount of rejected skins in the livery submission thread this may concern others as well.

How does SRC want written permission for the use of trademarks to be provided? I can't find a text box or upload slot in the livery submission form.

Also, does this concern trademarked logos only?
It means ANY logo that is not related to SRC/rFactor 2
If you want to use other logos - submit a ticket in contact staff and provide proof.

Yoeri Gijsen

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
It means ANY logo that is not related to SRC/rFactor 2
If you want to use other logos - submit a ticket in contact staff and provide proof.
Ok, will do.

Just to be sure, the Intro thread states you "may" want witten permission, which implies you don't always want it. This sounds like you will contact individual teams, rather than the other way around. Perhaps something to consider for future intro threads. ;)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Because we kinda thought people did not put McDonalds and so on logos on their cars, however it seems like they still do.
May meaning we may want it - and we do now because of the above.