What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to VLMS season 3

David Serra

VEC Division 2
VLMS
VLMS Season Pass
SRC Season pass
U should leave the election (GTE) after sing up, its possible?

Cameron Rodger

VEC Division 3
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Do all drivers need season pass before sign up or can they do it after? Meaning in the next few days

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Do all drivers need season pass before sign up or can they do it after? Meaning in the next few days
As it says in the sign up thread, every driver NEED the pass and L4 before he get signed up! So you can add a driver later on the car when he doesnt has the pass yet, remeber that the requirement is 2 drivers per car a least for an valid entry

Simon Marshall

VEC Division 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
So I messed up the number for our GTE entry in post #29... its meant to be #73... not #37.

We are happy to take whatever number tbh

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Sign up is now closed! Thanks for all your sign up's, i'll confirm the sign ups within the next minutes as they're more than 45 which would be the maximum

Pedro Ramada

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
Bernd don't know what happend but Kevin Ryan is with my team and not with SimTech! I've already PM Luke to clear this out ;)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Yeah that was my mistake, i was not planning on GTE numbers to be in 100+ so i edited the numbers late last night and did not change the backup numbers. If there is any clash Bernd will assign you the number that "looks most like it" :p

Nico Barclay

VEC Division 1
VLMS
VEC Season Pass
SRC Season pass
to the "2" drivers per entry minimum, im just waiting on academy anouncments so my guy can get the src pass and move from there ;) i hope that is ok

Pedro Ramada

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
Bernd sorry for this mess. Now is clear. Soon i'll remove Kevin Ryan from my car and i'll add other drivers.

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Bernd don't know what happend but Kevin Ryan is with my team and not with SimTech! I've already PM Luke to clear this out ;)
@Bernd Schmidt apologies man I missed the line about drivers having to purchase the pass before signing up, completely my fault. All our drivers have the relevant pass.
Bernd sorry for this mess. Now is clear. Soon i'll remove Kevin Ryan from my car and i'll add other drivers.
It's fine, even tho @Pedro Ramada your sign up is currently after sign up #45 iirc which means that you atm not in the grid, but this can change due to the post of mine in the sign up ;)

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
For reserve numbers, gte was wrong only went to 99. If you didnt know @Bernd Schmidt so i think i just put 99 even tho i cannot be below 100 :p
Yeah that was my mistake, i was not planning on GTE numbers to be in 100+ so i edited the numbers late last night and did not change the backup numbers. If there is any clash Bernd will assign you the number that "looks most like it" :p
If the reserve number is needed for you guys, i'll get in touch with you then

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
I did whatever number I wanted without the 100. So, 60 instead of 160.

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
to the "2" drivers per entry minimum, im just waiting on academy anouncments so my guy can get the src pass and move from there ;) i hope that is ok
I've contacted the admins of SRCA, so they'll bring it out asap, so you're fine til the confirmation is out, but when it's out you've to be really fast that the driver will get his pass

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Just FYI, first work has been made, so i'll check the drivers w/o pass at 21CEST and if there will be some work you'll get informed if you're team will get/lose a spot. The full entry list will be made then within the next days.

At this point again thanks to all of you for the huge interest in S3, 8 minutes until the grid has been completly filled, thats awesome guys, really looking forward to see you guys racing then

Pedro Ramada

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
It's fine, even tho @Pedro Ramada your sign up is currently after sign up #45 iirc which means that you atm not in the grid, but this can change due to the post of mine in the sign up ;)
Bernd i'm so sorry about that, actually i was not aware about this choice of Kevin... only now i saw that he was on SimTech car with Luke Walsh... what a mess lol. Kevin wasn't clear to me. So my intention is to add Olivier and Felix Fortin as soon as i can on the manager change lineup and obviously remove Kevin Ryan. Thanks