What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to VLMS - Season 2

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
hi guys, last time i tried on estoril some days ago i've noticed that traction control is allowed only on low (if i'm not taking the wrong pills :-D ), in season 1 was usable at medium too, is it right? is this the situation for the season or only for the test track?
Wrong pills, it is set to medium

Andrea Crespi

SR.C License 4
o_O, Ok I am changing my meds, or try if there's something wrong in my dashboard

Marc Veit

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
When i have the VLMS Season Pass can i practice on the Server or did i need the L4 ?

Leandre Sparks

SR.C License 4
Good Day,
Can an admin please guide and assist me in purchasing the vlms season pass for a team member.
Thanks in advance

Niclas Porbadnik

VLMS
SRC Season pass
Season pass:
Each driver must purchase the VLMS season pass, the season pass is 10 euros and must be done through the forum. You are able to buy this for a friend, however you must contact administration first!* You wont be able to buy the season pass unless you are URD Licensed.
You have to apply at the "contact Stuff" menü at the top of the site.there you will get the PayPal address.

Riccardo Alitta

VEC Division 4
SRC Season pass
image2.JPG image1.JPG Hi All
I am so excited about the new season and have the car ready, I wanted to give you a first view of Witchwood Selene for LMP2 class.

Tony Mella

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Hi there ! I love the new schedule btw, looking forward to race again :)
Little question (might seem a dumb one) : is it the exact same mod or has it changed a bit ?

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Hi there ! I love the new schedule btw, looking forward to race again :)
Little question (might seem a dumb one) : is it the exact same mod or has it changed a bit ?
The mod will only change in terms of numbers and skin, cars will be exactly the same from last season

Niclas Porbadnik

VLMS
SRC Season pass
i can see it (cars on track atm).seems like a local problem of you.
(i also have the bug sometimes,need to restart the launcher then)

cheers

Yabin Wang

VLMS
VLMS Season Pass
May i ask when is the PreQ on Estoril? Judging by the schedule pic it is the same day as the Sign Up which is improbable.

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
May i ask when is the PreQ on Estoril? Judging by the schedule pic it is the same day as the Sign Up which is improbable.
There won't be any PreQ or PreSeason race for the VLMS, the picture is just a place holder