What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to Virtual Le Mans Series - Season 1

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
Reaction score
Rules updated:

Old: 1.9.3 A driver must not drive more than 70% of the race

New: 1.9.3 A driver must not drive more than 70% of the total laps a team completes in a race

Daniele Cannistraci

Reaction score
Why I lost 100 points for 1 contact? What blame i have if one tries to get between 2 p2 side by side
dangerously? I did protest against your decision.

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
Reaction score
There was enough room for 3 cars, no more to say. We've seen your protest, have reviewed it again and there won't be any changes on this decision.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Certainly .... there was also room for a few gt or p2 ... why not?......
This is not really the thread for discussion about a single incident. But take a close look again, you clearly moved over into a P2 which has the right to look up the inside when you are FAR left and the other driver is far right on the track. Simple as that - you behaved unpredictable. PLENTY of room if everyone behaved predictable.

Daniele Cannistraci

Reaction score
This is not really the thread for discussion about a single incident. But take a close look again, you clearly moved over into a P2 which has the right to look up the inside when you are FAR left and the other driver is far right on the track. Simple as that - you behaved unpredictable. PLENTY of room if everyone behaved predictable.

I have not behaved unpredictably, I followed the normal race line at that point, knowing that I had a p2 full right (I was overtaking that p2),what I did not know, and I could not see, that the third p2 had his bumper on my back, and according to your rule 5.5 had no right to be there.
So I do not agree with the decision, and still think that it was a dangerous maneuver by the 3 p2.

however happy 2017 to all.:)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
I have not behaved unpredictably, I followed the normal race line at that point, knowing that I had a p2 full right (I was overtaking that p2),what I did not know, and I could not see, that the third p2 had his bumper on my back, and according to your rule 5.5 had no right to be there.
So I do not agree with the decision, and still think that it was a dangerous maneuver by the 3 p2.

however happy 2017 to all.:)
Usually people who get penalised either choose to accept and see it from the other side or they don't agree at all.
So nothing new here, stewards have reviewed and were in agreement.

5.5 is very specific about a normal corner - which I don't think we can call this "turn"
But yeah - you don't agree protest have been reviewed and not changed.

Happy new year to you too ;)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
But all drivers of the team must have the license? i drove last year in VEC
All drivers in a team must have a license correct, we had to start somewhere, and even ex-champions must go through SRCA.
All it takes is 2 races to get a license, so its not really time consuming.

Carlos Fernandez

Reaction score
All drivers in a team must have a license correct, we had to start somewhere, and even ex-champions must go through SRCA.
All it takes is 2 races to get a license, so its not really time consuming.
Mmm okey Jimmi, i understand, thanks you.

But SRCA sign up was closed, so i cant to race this year?