What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to Virtual Le Mans Series - Season 1

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
TBH it wouldn't be unfair cause we dont use it in R1 and you've 4 weeks til R2 to train with the updates ;) So enough time for everyone :)

Nico Barclay

VEC Division 1
VLMS
VEC Season Pass
SRC Season pass
Hi @Bernd Schmidt i know is late but is it posible to sign up? or complitely out of the question
couldnt find "contact admin" link no more.
ty

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
So i'll check something, there is a free place, which class would you run? So i guess it should be possible, but i dont promise ;)

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Alright, so it could be that it wont be happen for R1, but i'll speak with Jimmi maybe we can make it happen for R1 but i guess for R2 it should be ok ;) But i'll inform you later.

I´d like to remind everyone that we are an international league. We dont use spanish, danish, german, swedish, polish, shona - whatever language you use.
This means we dont want to see any other language being used on the forum or race server. We had an episode in S7 where there were some very racist comments made in some users native tounge. I do not want this to repeat itself.
I´ve warned a few people here, it dosent looks like its helping. So im clearing chat on all servers. I´d like for us to be as open about this as possible - i really dont want to annoy other users when they are racing with random gossip from foreign teams that dont read or write english. So stop this - or i will. If you dont want to or cant speak english - then use teamspeak.

@Managers - i´d suggest you talk to your drivers, so they are aware - this could potentially hurt your own team.

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
FYI we've 2 free slots, when you're interested in to drive in the VLMS, contact me on the contact administration forum with all details (Team,Car,Drivers,Number). Prefered LM-GT but also LM-P2 will be allowd ;) Take your chance now!

Per Oqvist

VEC Division 2
SRC Season pass
FYI we've 2 free slots, when you're interested in to drive in the VLMS, contact me on the contact administration forum with all details (Team,Car,Drivers,Number). Prefered LM-GT but also LM-P2 will be allowd ;) Take your chance now!
Registration request sent hopefully through the right channel I hope?

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Server has a new password, DONT GIVE IT TO OTHER PEOPLE!!!!

Server is back up, you know where you can find the new pass ;)

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Hey folks,

at this point merry Christmas to all drivers and teams of the VLMS, enjoy the days with your family and also a happy new year. I look forward to see all of you on January 21st at Sebring for the next round of the season.

Thanks for the first two rounds we've had in this season, i really enjoy it to administrate this series for you.

Special thanks at this point to @Jimmi Allison for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the SRC administrator family, it's a pleasure for me. Also a special thanks to @Joshua Anderson for his absolutly amazing commentary here in the VLMS, i love it to hear your voice on the stream. And don't forget @Tomas Beha for his great work behind the scenes, i'm so thankful that you're modding the tracks for all of us.

Cheers

Bernd

Merry Christmas guys, ty all in Admin for all the great work during this years.. Enjoy some time with family to :p eat and drink until you see 2 drivers with your name :p