What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to VEC Season 11

Shawn Jacobs

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
As always apologies if I've just missed it, has a decision been made on which Indy layout we will be racing on? Also will the lmp3s be allowed to run the low downforce kit so that we are not bouncing off rev limiter halfway down the straight if it is the 2007 layout.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the eagerness, no time like the present to start looking at prepping for the next race. ;)

Cheers.

As always apologies if I've just missed it, has a decision been made on which Indy layout we will be racing on? Also will the lmp3s be allowed to run the low downforce kit so that we are not bouncing off rev limiter halfway down the straight if it is the 2007 layout.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the eagerness, no time like the present to start looking at prepping for the next race. ;)

Cheers.
Currently i am working on it, so i guess you will know soon. Either 2007 or latest.

Tobias Lange

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
Currently i am working on it, so i guess you will know soon. Either 2007 or latest.
At least the schedule says 2007:
"1000 miles or 384 laps of the iconic 2007 layout of Indianapolis kicks of Season 11. Taking advantage of the banked oval but also tight and twisty infield."

@everybody
None of the race directors decide who is in what division, i ask for their advice if i need to - but stop contacting them to complain about how good you are and what division you need to be in ;)

Morten Faarup

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
Jimmi Allison: (late monday night)
I do expect it to be tomorrow (well today) or wednesday.

Wednesday is closing fast now m8. Was waiting up ;). Exited....
Edit: (00:06)Have watched "Days of Thunder" too much now. Ready for the ovals :thumbsup: (y):sneaky::barefoot: goodnight all.

Last edited:
No seriously its a major job, everything has to be changed in the backend, mod etc etc etc.
Im very close on calling it night and then get up in the morning and do it there, however tomorrow morning will be quite busy as well - i´ll post here when it is done, but please give me a bit of room to get it done ;)