What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to VEC Season 11

It's not about me or my team. It's about every driver. There won't be any strategy other than doing as few driver swaps as possible and that's a big problem.
I know you're the hardest working admin in simracing. All I'm looking for is for you to say 'Yes it's a problem and it'll be fixed for round 1'. It has the potential to ruin the whole season.
And I might be racing in VEC. I'm just not signed to a team yet.
You keep on going dont you
No i wont say that, i´ll repeat it just for you -
"we need to consider how it plays out from most teams. How fun, exciting and also how cool it is to run different strategies.
Its not just a "ok then we do this" approach. People who have been here for more than 1 season should know how serious i take things.
I do not play around, and i have enough experience in taking decisions without a random driver trying to make me take orders. Dont do it..its not worth the effort."
There is more too it then just do a thing, one need to consider what then happens etc etc.
Now give it a rest!

Jesus Mohedano

VEC Division 4
VEC Season Pass
hi guy,
I belong to the RacingClub Endurace team, but I do not appear in the list of drivers of my team in Division 4 GTE.
Thank you.

Attachments

Pieter-Jan Claeysens

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
hi guy,
I belong to the RacingClub Endurace team, but I do not appear in the list of drivers of my team in Division 4 GTE.
Thank you.
This is literally two posts above yours :)

No worries, if something similar happens simply open a ticket in contact staff, again with the amount of changes already been made i will miss a few posts once in a while.

Shawn Jacobs

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Edit, reposted in Silverstone thread

Last edited:
So how are my fellow LMP3 drivers finding the car in relation to getting past GTE? Just did a big run with @Ed Trevelyan-Johnson both starting on fresh tyres, race runs, took something like 8 laps (on our 3rd attempt) to get past and he had to lift to let me by.

In clear air we seem to have a slight pace advantage but as soon as you get within a few car lengths you're pretty much stuck. :unsure:

So yeah would be curious how others are finding the P3/GTE on track experience.
Lets use Silverstone thread? i believe that would make more sense, so we dont have 2-3-4 threads that have discussions in, which is kinda related to the current race thread ;)

Frans-Jan Romme

VEC Division 4
VEC Season Pass
I see that the calander had no Division4 on it, is that gone be updated ? I just noticed, it will be fine i guess :D

Tobias Lange

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
Its the same schedule and it wont be added until i have fixed the stuff i need to fix. But you can check the schedule for any other division
Wouldn't it be easier and clearer to remove Division 2 and 3 from the calendar and rename Division 1 to Division 1 - 4?

Wouldn't it be easier and clearer to remove Division 2 and 3 from the calendar and rename Division 1 to Division 1 - 4?
It would be easier to just wait ;)
But the current one is actually just dublicates, so its not easier or harder to do any of these.

Let me just explain this - since we´ve had a few people asking about "upgrades"
SRC Season pass is a discount you get when buying both passes at the same time, NOT when you have bought VLMS or VEC and wants to race in the other series all of a sudden. We want the forum to handle these upgrades and not manually upgrade users. Dont just send money, they will be rejected. Same goes for an upgrade from VLMS to VEC (one user) but this is not done either.

There is plenty of manual work behind the series and the forum can handle the pass´ if people get the right one, if not then you need to buy the other one at full price. No exceptions.