What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to VEC - Season 10

Javier Ugalde

VEC Division 4
VEC Season Pass
Someone knows how to re-name the file of the porsche RIMS, Keep it unsuccessful as
altRIMS.dds
alt_RIMS.dds
alt-RIMS.dds

Thank you very much, Javier

Alex Schmurtz

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Are we allowed to make a banner or not? There is a template included, with mandatory logos, and a changeable banner color. But in the first post of the livery submission thread we can read "Do not include "Banners" these are used by us". Thanks for enlightening us! :)

Are we allowed to make a banner or not? There is a template included, with mandatory logos, and a changeable banner color. But in the first post of the livery submission thread we can read "Do not include "Banners" these are used by us". Thanks for enlightening us! :)
Would be very much helpful if you would include what car.
For the LMP2 i´ve included the banners for 2 seasons simply because it would look weird that i chose the color of the top of the window when the actual design could be very much different.
The banner WILL be used for VEC/SRC.

Alex Schmurtz

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Would be very much helpful if you would include what car.
Sorry Jimmi! Yep, it is for the LMP2 in VEC. I did not think it could differ from car to car...:rolleyes:
Thanks a lot for your answer, we will include it then! :thumbsup: (y)

Shawn Jacobs

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Will the Indianapolis 1000 be a lap certain event or will it still actually be a timed event? 8 hour?

Jan Studenski

VEC Division 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
@Jimmi Allison
I would like to update my livery after Estoril and would like to know when there is the deadline for that?
Afaik you want to update the mod anyways so would be better if I submit it until then for you.

Don't worry this will be the final skin until LeMans.

Last edited:

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
@Jimmi Allison
I would like to update my livery after Estoril and would like to know when there is the deadline for that?
Afaik you want to update the mod anyways so would be better if I submit it until then for you.

Don't worry this will be the final skin until LeMans.
There won't be another skin deadline for it, if he will update the mod he can add the new version, but this can be after the PreQ or also after Round 4

At Le Mans last year we tried to let a certain Jimmy Broadbent stream the entire race from his cars perspective. Infact we found that interesting.
Jimmy has been allowed to stream all race from his car - in D1 all season, this does not mean anyone can be allowed to be on the server - same rules apply and we will be harsh on this.
However i´d like to give this oppertunity to other divisions, obviously you dont know 100% if you are in D1, D2 or D3 (this goes for #22 as well) - but when you know, feel free to Contact Staff with any enquires. Stating how many followers etc you have on your YT channel and obviously what car you are in.

It would be pretty cool to have the POV from a GT car in Division 2, any takers?
The stream will be featured and advertised for.

Michel Gulpen

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
We (I), #58 would like to do so, we do speak Dutch however on teamspeak don't know if that is an issue?

Jan Studenski

VEC Division 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
@Jimmi Allison
  • Can we change the windshield banner?
  • Are you reducing the resolution of submitted liveries? (Just asking because small logos would look bad / pixelated if you do )

Last edited:
@Jimmi Allison
  • Can we change the windshield banner?
  • Are you reducing the resolution of submitted liveries? (Just asking because small logos would look bad / pixelated if you do )
If you are talking about the p2 - You cant change or remove our logos.
Make sure you have the latest template downloaded - should say simracing club

Resize - only if you submit another size than we provide.
But I do resize the driver suit and helmets no need for 2048x