What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy

Was trying to get into the SRCA but I won't be able to join the first 2 races. Is it okay to continue from the 3rd race onwards?

Hi everyone,

I've been looking to get involved with the SRCA series and I was wondering about the choice of the cars?

Are these going to be GT3 cars or does the team require you to drive in a different car before (hopefully) getting signed up for one of the other series?

This is probably the most newbie question to ask, but I don't want to spend ages working on a set up for the wrong car.

You'll have to drive both the porsche GT3 and Norma LMP3 for one of the two races in the season, so R1 GT3 R2 LMP3 or the otherway around. You'll get notified of your car for the race after sign up. Hopes this helps