What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy

Are sign ups still open? looks like there's space (asking for friend - honestly)
No they are not - they were closed Saturday so we could prepare those who signed up.
But if that friend are able to make both races and not cause me to just waste my time adding him (without withdrawing from next race because of "work" etc) i can add him

Edit: No direct links !! people need to learn how to read the first post here.
Oops! We ran into some problems
You have reached a corner of the forum that is off limits

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Or the sign up form is not active right now.

Because you guys do not follow the instructions.
Once you register you need to introduce yourself. Dont do this on sign up day, as the forum only updates permissions every hour, so worst case you need to wait an hour until you can register for SRCA.

One colleague made it in comfortably, told both exactly how to sign up so I am wondering about that *sweat drops*

One colleague made it in comfortably, told both exactly how to sign up so I am wondering about that *sweat drops*
I also tell people how to make sure they do not cross pitblend line and do not speed under code 80... not drawing any conclusions, just saying.
However i can check his account though i´m quite sure he is just doing something wrong :)