What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy

The forum and the signup information thread has been available for months including when the site was under construction.

But, TBH, once the 2nd division was added, I'm not sure why sign up wasn't kept open until 90 drivers were signed up. But there was no plan to have a 2nd division afaik, so a lot of additional drivers got in who wouldn't have.

The forum and the signup information thread has been available for months including when the site was under construction.

But, TBH, once the 2nd division was added, I'm not sure why sign up wasn't kept open until 90 drivers were signed up. But there was no plan to have a 2nd division afaik, so a lot of additional drivers got in who wouldn't have.
Because I do have other things to do than to sit around and wait.

Will there be any more signups for srca opening before the first VEC race of the season.
We have a driver on standby if a new season will be posted. But we dont want to promise anything if he cant find out when he might be ready for action.

Will there be any more signups for srca opening before the first VEC race of the season.
We have a driver on standby if a new season will be posted. But we dont want to promise anything if he cant find out when he might be ready for action.
Like i´ve explained about hundreds of times now.
We are planning a few season in advance. Why not a full year or 3.. because personally i dont want to lock anyone down for x amount of races on a normal workday. So whenever we can we announce a new season or two. So i dont know, i have not talked with Carlos about next few season yet. USUALLY if you take a minute you will see that it is 2 races, then one week off then one week to sign up and then 2 races again. However i think its time for a small break now.

Like i´ve explained about hundreds of times now.
We are planning a few season in advance. Why not a full year or 3.. because personally i dont want to lock anyone down for x amount of races on a normal workday. So whenever we can we announce a new season or two. So i dont know, i have not talked with Carlos about next few season yet. USUALLY if you take a minute you will see that it is 2 races, then one week off then one week to sign up and then 2 races again. However i think its time for a small break now.
You are quite right. It would be much easier for all if the general guidelines were outlined in the top post. Then you wouldnt have to tell everyone all the time.
I think its a valid question if there will be more srca signups (ready drivers) before season start.
I wrote Carlos and he replied that he will get back with an answer. (I gathered you were indisposed on the expo)

You are quite right. It would be much easier for all if the general guidelines were outlined in the top post. Then you wouldnt have to tell everyone all the time.
I think its a valid question if there will be more srca signups (ready drivers) before season start.
I wrote Carlos and he replied that he will get back with an answer. (I gathered you were indisposed on the expo)
And it could also be in FAQ ;)
Anyways its explained now, but even if it were in first post it will be asked anyways. Once a new season is planned it will be posted. But no plans as of this moment.

When will srca servers open?
And will the team be able to support and teach a new driver on these servers. (Having access)

When will srca servers open?
And will the team be able to support and teach a new driver on these servers. (Having access)
There are access AS SOON as they sign up. They get forwared to a thread explaining this AND they get a PM upon registration to SRCA with links etc. So perhaps let them handle this, and NO there wont be access to anyone else but those drivers. There are limited spots on server, teamspeak etc. Feel free to talk to them on discord, but you are not allowed to be on the servers at all!

Is there any chance that these mandatory rookie races be on the weekends? Being from the US it is impossible to ever make these times since its during the middle of the work day.

Is there any chance that these mandatory rookie races be on the weekends? Being from the US it is impossible to ever make these times since its during the middle of the work day.
Not planned currently, but from time to time we do host these. However as you see its very minimal how many US drivers signs up, so its a bit rare though.

Its that not a bit chicken following the egg?

Perhaps American drivers are not signing up because they cannot make the races? I know one of our drivers had to book two days off of work to make SRCA, and then he failed to pass it. Meaning he probably won't be able to do it again this year, as he won't want to use up his annual leave. Could it be worth creating a poll to see if there is interest from American (and other non-EU time zones) in one or two seasons run at the weekend throughout the year? That way you will know if the demand justifies it or not.

Its that not a bit chicken following the egg?

Perhaps American drivers are not signing up because they cannot make the races? I know one of our drivers had to book two days off of work to make SRCA, and then he failed to pass it. Meaning he probably won't be able to do it again this year, as he won't want to use up his annual leave. Could it be worth creating a poll to see if there is interest from American (and other non-EU time zones) in one or two seasons run at the weekend throughout the year? That way you will know if the demand justifies it or not.
I dont know David, could be - but i wont set aside weekend after weekend to run SRCA, broadcast and then also run VEC on weekends as well, so if people really want to race here, its either do it when we host or wait until we host something else. I know it sounds harsch, but thats how it has to be right now. Im not a robot nor is Carlos who runs most of the SRCA events.

I dont know David, could be - but i wont set aside weekend after weekend to run SRCA, broadcast and then also run VEC on weekends as well, so if people really want to race here, its either do it when we host or wait until we host something else. I know it sounds harsch, but thats how it has to be right now. Im not a robot nor is Carlos who runs most of the SRCA events.
I understand that, maybe could have a US league run once per season ie. Spring, Summer etc.

You probably don’t have much US people because they’ve already been alienated with the times that have been set so they know there is no point in stopping by. But maybe atleast announcing something like the above could spark some interest, just an idea.

I understand that, maybe could have a US league run once per season ie. Spring, Summer etc.

You probably don’t have much US people because they’ve already been alienated with the times that have been set so they know there is no point in stopping by. But maybe atleast announcing something like the above could spark some interest, just an idea.
We´ve done that in the past, if you have a look we´ve had several US friendly timezones, and we will have one more - however its not planned yet.
Also let me add we started out as a US based series based off of ALMS, lots of US drivers dropped and it simply became a EU based series. JT Tami is american and has been the longest member here, and he is american ;) we dont dislike them ;)

Last edited:
good
why not Academy races on the weekend?
since all the endurance races are done on the weekend and my professional life can't run the week

thanks

good
why not Academy races on the weekend?
since all the endurance races are done on the weekend and my professional life can't run the week

thanks
I replied that so many times - here is a good example a few posts up.