What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Sim Racing Club Academy (hereafter SRCA) is a first step to the world of SimRacing.Club´s endurance series

Mod:

LMP3: Norma M30 - Single car purchase / Endurance pack purchase
LMGT3: Porsche 911 - Single car purchase

Game:
Obviously this is rFactor 2 - and we will use latest build as much as possible, unless any critical issues in a build. Using Steam is mandetory, as our files are being shared through the workshop.

Max Drivers:
40 drivers will be allowed for one single season. It will allow 40 drivers +5 reserves.

Additional sign ups will be deleted without exception. Whether the sign up is for one season or two seasons will be visible in the sign up post.

You are not allowed to sign up other drivers, this must be the actual driver that signs up by himself on his own account!

Rules:
Start – Rolling start
Damage – 100%
Auto clutch – Allowed
TC – Low/Medium
ABS – Not allowed

Evening Schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map

Upcoming Seasons:
Go to the main page > SRCA > schedule
If there is no season plans, check back next week. We can´t plan every thursday ahead, and with the time used on this and the other series we need to plan this on the fly and not a year in advance.

Entry fee:
None

SRCA is the first step on the SRC ladder where we want newcomers to demonstrate maturity befitting endurance racing.

Last edited:
FYI:
The "Read Introduction" button under Simracing.club Acadamy on the home page points to the outdated intro thread as does the link in the Season 33 sign up thread - Season 33 - Sign up

In your Privacy Policy, there are several links to "contact us" that point back to the same page.

In your Terms and Rules, there is an outdated link: Home

Just some things I noted while signing up.

Bill

FYI:
The "Read Introduction" button under Simracing.club Acadamy on the home page points to the outdated intro thread as does the link in the Season 33 sign up thread - Season 33 - Sign up

In your Privacy Policy, there are several links to "contact us" that point back to the same page.

In your Terms and Rules, there is an outdated link: Home

Just some things I noted while signing up.

Bill
Introduction thread was just posted, i missed to update the frontpage. This has been fixed.
There are no links in privacy police that is linked back to the same page - that is stock xenforo and it stays that way.
Rules have been edited.

No, as explained in the sign up thread
Sign ups open at 20:00 CET/CEST (whichever is currently active in Copenhagen and Berlin as shown on the forum clock on the right of the forum), at the given date posted on the SRCA schedule on the frontpage.
20/6 at 20:00

Hi Jimmi, I am interested in joining the Academy but am finding it challenging to sign up for Thursdays event.
What do I need to do ??

Regards

Hi Jimmi, I am interested in joining the Academy but am finding it challenging to sign up for Thursdays event.
What do I need to do ??

Regards
What do you mean Mike. You are not able to sign up on Thursdays or you can’t race that day?
Next season after this is on Tuesdays

hello I do not understand very well how is this going, I would like to enter the academy thanks

hello I do not understand very well how is this going, I would like to enter the academy thanks
I think you need to ask a more obvious question to be honest, do you want me to explain everything, there is a lot of information. Mainly in the PM that is sent to you when you registered.

I already introduced myself, but the language is a little bit, I will talk to a friend who is already registered to see the subject well, I just wanted to start the academy if it was possible on Tuesdays. And my friend will tell me how it goes, sorry for the inconvenience thanks

pd.- I can not edit my name in the profile and put Juan Roguez, if you were so kind to leave me permissions to change it I would be very grateful

Site under construction for days. No notifications, no anything, like people have time to do nothing but have the site open, watching, then without warning sign ups are open, filled, closed. FFS!

Site under construction for days. No notifications, no anything, like people have time to do nothing but have the site open, watching, then without warning sign ups are open, filled, closed. FFS!
If people had the ability to read, they would check out the forum and have read the sign up thread where it was explained what date the sign up opened.
The site was opened up saturday and sign up was on tuesday - I didnt know you wanted a phonecall or a special notification, i must have missed that, though 72 drivers found the time in their schedule to check the forum or site to figure out when sign up was.