What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening the mods to use in the first 2 races are these ?, I'm new here and I want to be sure, thanks.

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-08 at 20.38.26.jpeg

Attachments

• 2018-11-08 20_41_06-Steam.png
    2018-11-08 20_41_06-Steam.png
    482.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 2018-11-08 20_41_45-Steam.jpg
    2018-11-08 20_41_45-Steam.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 11
Hello, once assigned the numbers for the two races as we can know which car touches us in each circuit ?, Thanks!

The 26th season will also be on Wednesdays 5/12 and 12/12.
Is it possible to do some seasons on Saturdays?
For Brazilian time is impossible because it is working hours.

The 26th season will also be on Wednesdays 5/12 and 12/12.
Is it possible to do some seasons on Saturdays?
For Brazilian time is impossible because it is working hours.
I'm not sure where you are seeing those dates. AFAIK, the schedule says 8/12 and 15/12, which are saturdays.

Am I correct in assuming that there will be a possibility to sign up for the academy on the 2nd of December?

What happens if I'm unable to make the race Saturday? I'm gutted I didn't realise I have another race for a team that I'm commited to, but I don't want to miss opportunity to gain a license to race in VEC?

What happens if I'm unable to make the race Saturday? I'm gutted I didn't realise I have another race for a team that I'm commited to, but I don't want to miss opportunity to gain a license to race in VEC?

nothing, literally nothing

No License and no penalty as long as you don't forget to tell us about your absence

Status
Not open for further replies.