What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets keep this and next season free of L4 drivers.
We want to give new drivers the spots first. Before each VLMS/VEC season start (and Le Mans race) this is usually the most packed sign up, with it not being open for more than 5 minutes. So lets give new drivers a chance before giving spots away to drivers that already have a license :)
So basically we should "ignore" any L4 drivers that is signing up (or i can even remove their rights) ;)

In later seasons i dont mind L4 drivers signing up, but for the next couple of seasons i would give priorities to new members.

I live in the United States and I was looking at the times for the SRCA and the schedule runs midweek, which the day doesn't cause any issue for me. Unfortunately, the time does, as it falls in the late afternoon in the US, when most people are at work. :/ Is there an alternate option for someone like me to build experience here?

Season 21 will be on Saturdays, same time as the other seasons.

We don't do too many of those seasons so it's not necessarily a place where you can build experience as there will not be enough Saturday-Seasons for you to participate in. But for a start you can get your license 4 which allows you to participate in VLMS or VEC and build your experience there.

But in case you want to sign up to season 20, be advised that there will be lots of sign ups so be right on time when the sign ups open on the 4th of August, 20 CEST (Active time in Berlin) and make sure that you know the rules. You get some margin for error but we are quite strict and you don't want to loose your chance for license 4 right in the first round.

Last edited:
Hi, unsure if driver Andre Kroenert can make sign up so I will add him for S20. Hopefully he can so if duplicate sign up delete later one made. Many thanks :thumbsup: (y)

I was trying to sign up but the site was consistently having issues, refreshed but still wasn’t able to signup, refreshed again and then the sign up was done. Mostly with people who got a license as far as I can tell. Pretty. I was really looking forward to getting my license

I was trying to sign up but the site was consistently having issues, refreshed but still wasn’t able to signup, refreshed again and then the sign up was done. Mostly with people who got a license as far as I can tell. Pretty. I was really looking forward to getting my license

me too

To all sign ups for Season 20:
We are currently looking for a way to create 2 divisions for this season. You might still have a chance to participate even if you are further down the list.
So please check the forum regularly for new information

He is saying that perhaps the server was so busy that even the admins couldn't get access to it. They obviously didn't expect all those people to sign up. Anyway it was all a matter of luck.

There's no one with a license on the sign ups though. License 5 is what you get when you join SRCA. License 4 is what you get after passing the academy.

Hey guys, i would like to sign up for the next SRC league as well as 2 of my team mates. Is it possible that on Aug 11th I can sign up all 3 of us? Or does each person need to sign themselves up?

if you remind us again that you sign them up and tell us their names before sign up opens it's not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.