What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, if it's tomorrow morning I wont be able to sign up because I'll be at work (in the air with no internet access). Does it usually get full quickly?

Hi Jake,
when I follow the link, I can not sign in due to not enough privileges ?
Or is the sign up for S4 closed at the moment ?

Regards

Edit:
It's closed until this morning :)

Hi Jake,
when I follow the link, I can not sign in due to not enough privileges ?
Or is the sign up for S4 closed at the moment ?

Regards

Edit:
It's closed until this morning :)
Its closed as in all other sign ups at SRC, you need to go to the menu then SRCA then click SIGN UP

I thought it was going to be on Wednesdays... Requested days off at work accordingly... I want to sign up but will only know my schedule in 4 days...

hello,

i have a question....
i am not much family in rf2 filesstructure, but i do now know how i can change the camera.
i did change in GTR2 and rf1 the cam-files to my like and i know that in this 2 games there is no online mismatch,
so my question is, is this same in rf2, so that i can change my view a little, or will i get a online mismatch then, the filestructure looks very similar to rf1 (now that i know how i can open files in rf2, which was for me, as a computer greenhorn not easy to understand), but i am not sure exactly and i will not get problems in the SCRA race in suzuka and with SCRA rules in general.

thanks for answear

servus

Reinhard, I am sure there will be no missmatch if you will change only your point of view, but you can check if everything is OK by entering SRCA server :)

Went to sign in for season 4 and noticed i was locked. Just gonna explain why i didn't show up. I'm a university student and the race was on my last week which means tons of work to finish and deliver, i completely forgot i had a race and that's why i failed to join the first race, after that i didn't even remember till now (after the exams). Second semester is coming up in 3 weeks or less, but i'll have more time to race. Maybe you could allow me to join the season 4, i'll understand either way, just wanted to race in rf2.

Tiago, go for it, but next time tell us if you will be absent more than 2 races, so somebody else could sign up instead of you.

Hey I was just wondering how do I go about signing up to next season. As it looks like I don't have access to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.