What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not 100%, because in SRCA admin group we are still talking about some options. More we will tell you in next days when final decision will be made.

Great, I will stay tuned then.

A suggestion would be to make the first race mandatory for the drivers who sign up. Then you could swtich in the reserves after the first race on the spots that didnt fill up. This would make for minimal more work i think, and still allow for flexibility. But i know it will still be more work than not changing anything, so any way would be understandable.

Hi,

I've been trying to sift through the forums and the SRC website and have not been able to find the exact time zone these races are held. Just trying to see if my work schedule conflicts with the race schedule.

Thanks.

Ouch. Well, there goes my plan to even make SRCA.
I guess this place isn't particularly US friendly with scheduling. :(

no not really but that's because the demand isn't there.
And because we live in Europe and sadly we can't take whatever we need out of an infinite time bowl. We are also limited and I definitely can't help to run a championship at 3am just to make it work for American.

For your information: Whenever we had seasons on saturdays we had 5 Americans and 35 Europeans. So that's what I mean when I say the demand isn't there.

But we will try to fit in a saturday-season before Le Mans.

Last edited:
It's quite alright, I don't expect everyone to change anything on my account, I'm nobody important.

I'll keep season 18 in mind and will definitely give it a shot. Thanks for the information! :)

Hey man, everybody is important in this world, so stay tuned for the news about, as Flo said, "possible Saturday season".

Hello, I am also new to SRC and am looking to begin a career with the SRCA. I am friends with Sergey (iRacing team mates) and also a fellow American. I work weird shifts during the week days but I have Friday-Sunday off that I am hoping there will be a season I can join the racing action. I fully understand your situation and I just wanted to let you know another American wants a chance lol.

there will be one season on saturdays starting at the 17th of may

But as I said before, it's one chance. If you cut the pit entry line 3 times in the first race, for example, you have failed right from the beginning. In that case you would have to wait a long time before you can try again.
So make sure you know the rules, especially pit lane lines and c80 rules.

It should be obvious but experience tells that it isn't for a lot of people.

EDIT: It's March, 17th of March

Last edited:
Thank you for the heads up. I am very keen on following all the rules, is there a thread where I can find all said rules (I seen the code 80 rule)? Being new to the league/RF2 it would be helpful to get a crash course of how SRCA events run, rules and common mistakes so I can prepare. Also I know May is a ways off but is there "certain" tracks you use so I can practice on some ones likely to be used?

Thank you for the heads up. I am very keen on following all the rules, is there a thread where I can find all said rules (I seen the code 80 rule)? Being new to the league/RF2 it would be helpful to get a crash course of how SRCA events run, rules and common mistakes so I can prepare. Also I know May is a ways off but is there "certain" tracks you use so I can practice on some ones likely to be used?

My bad, it is 17th of march, not may - 17th of march

on the main page, not forum (go to the main page by clicking on the SRC logo at the top of the forum) click on SRCA and you find everything

Last edited:
hello, I'm new here and I'd like to have some precision. Regarding cars, it's Nissan GTR and Nissan 370z or Just Nissan 370z or only Nissan GTR ??? I would also like to know about the setup, can we perform our setup or the setup is blocked ??? if they are blocked would you be able to know which setup are applied so you can train because I can not do this assignment (17) but I will register for the next and I would like to prepare for the same level setup that cd that will be scheduled for the next transfer 18.Thank you for your answer.

Look it up in the rules and on the forum.
When you join SRCA you will have to be able to keep up to date in the forum so this is essential anyway.

You find the rules at the SRCA department at the main page (click on the SRC icon at the top of the forum page and then click SRCA)

it's free setup and both cars

Status
Not open for further replies.