What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the forum tricked us. It's showing that there are 67 respones to the sign up thread but we counted it and in fact it's 105. So Sign ups will be closed now.
Somehow the forum counts 20 posts as post #5 which is interesting

Anyways we have decided that we want to run 2 divisions to allow all signed up drivers the chance to race. That means we have 2 servers running at the same time and that means that the first 80 sign ups will have a spot in a car at the first race. That should be everyone up to and including Jamie Pyatt (post #43) but I might be wrong so wait until you get the confirmation (or count yourself).
The rest will be on the reserve list, ready to join in when someone drops out.
There will be a post soon, explaining on which server each individual driver belongs.

This has been a challenge to figure out on after the forum crashed so I hope you understand.

Last edited:
On short.
You all have to finish SRCA first to get licence 4, then contact @Bernd Schmidt to tell you the way how to sign up new team to VLMS and start to climb the ladder trough divisions (3/2) up to VEC division 1.

VLMS is completly full, so the sign up is closed, only thing which is possible, would be a position on the reserve list!

Hello all :)
In general, how long after the current season is the sign on for the next season opened?
I'll keep my eyes open regardless, cheers.
Simon

Hello!

I thought I'd ask, seeing as myself and some friends are looking into earning our licenses to participate in the VLMS and VEC in the future, are there any plans to do more seasons of the academy during weekend dates?

Living in Canada, making the usual Wednesday dates are impossible due to my work schedule. :(

Cheers! :)

This

Also a Canadian, very interested in taking part but the current Academy schedule makes this league quite inaccessible to us who live left of the Atlantic

Disappointing to see that both of the first 2 races of this season have had 15 drivers as no shows.
Any chance of changing the lineup and giving some guys a chance to join the league before time?
Maybe a special rule for former drivers to the VEC league?

Have you thought about allowing an overlap, or maybe creating a continous license season and then promoting licenses as drivers progresses? This would allow for dedicated drivers to start actual racing much faster. It is a long wait when you are only a few days late for the signup.

We have thought about doing it differently but it would require much more work than already is being put it. People will just have to sign up when its open.
When they dont show they wont be allowed to sign up for next season, it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.