What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear all, yesterday i have a problem with the job and whas impossible to make the race and advise of this problem, i'm sorry for the inconvenient.
kind regards.

dear all i tried to inscribe in S32 and i can't please let me know how do it, in S-31 i have a personal problema with my job and i can't make the races, but i write in forum to advise.
many thanks.
best regards.

dear all i tried to inscribe in S32 and i can't please let me know how do it, in S-31 i have a personal problema with my job and i can't make the races, but i write in forum to advise.
many thanks.
best regards.
Read the first post on the sign up page, i have not removed your rights to do anything (though rules are actually quite clear that we can).

hi Jimmi:
thanks for your answer, but i can't inscribe to S-32 for me it's blocked, ok i'll tried for S-33
kind regards.

hi Jimmi:
thanks for your answer, but i can't inscribe to S-32 for me it's blocked, ok i'll tried for S-33
kind regards.
No it is not. If you remember how you signed up for S31 you will know you CANT reply to the post but needs to do it from the frontpage, which is why i said, read the first post, where it actually is explained.

hi Jimmi:
sorry but i no understand what is the frontpage to write but in any case it's not a problem for me i read the page and i not find the solution, sorry for my misurdinstanding.
best regards.

Sign ups open at 20:00 CET/CEST (whichever is currently active in Copenhagen and Berlin as shown on the forum clock on the right of the forum), at the given date posted on the SRCA schedule on the frontpage.

How did you sign up for S31?

Jeez, a lot has changed since the time I went for the break. Anyway, I hope the SRCA will have more of these 'no licenced drivers only' seasons. I want to finally get to the endurance levels

Status
Not open for further replies.