What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy

Eric Torres

SR.C License 4
Reaction score
Hello, once assigned the numbers for the two races as we can know which car touches us in each circuit ?, Thanks!

Pedra Junior

SR.C License 4
Reaction score
The 26th season will also be on Wednesdays 5/12 and 12/12.
Is it possible to do some seasons on Saturdays?
For Brazilian time is impossible because it is working hours.

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
The 26th season will also be on Wednesdays 5/12 and 12/12.
Is it possible to do some seasons on Saturdays?
For Brazilian time is impossible because it is working hours.
I'm not sure where you are seeing those dates. AFAIK, the schedule says 8/12 and 15/12, which are saturdays.

Craig Jones

Reaction score
What happens if I'm unable to make the race Saturday? I'm gutted I didn't realise I have another race for a team that I'm commited to, but I don't want to miss opportunity to gain a license to race in VEC?

Florian Koetz

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
What happens if I'm unable to make the race Saturday? I'm gutted I didn't realise I have another race for a team that I'm commited to, but I don't want to miss opportunity to gain a license to race in VEC?
nothing, literally nothing

No License and no penalty as long as you don't forget to tell us about your absence