What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in, yeah me. Had to stop by the side of the highway for this. Do i qualify for a prize for most dedicated without turning a lap?
Im confused, How many sign ups actually get in? it says 40 on the page but looks like last season there were 2 servers 40 on each?
Lars is in position 59 so hopefully he is not getting excited prematurely:) i'm in position 42.
How may server will be running?

Cheers

Ah, good point.

Maybe there are other leagues that peeps can recommend? Unfortunate but obviously can't hedge my bets on becoming one of the lucky ones that presses F5 the fastest once per month.

Last edited:
As I wrote in the sign up post we can't reliably support 2 divisions.
I closed the sign ups as fast as possible, only had to wait for the loading times. That's why there are so many more sign ups than we need.

The first sign ups on the list are people that have already driven here. That shows me that it was not only luck.
Since the seasons are so short you will have your next chance very soon

As I wrote in the sign up post we can't reliably support 2 divisions.
I closed the sign ups as fast as possible, only had to wait for the loading times. That's why there are so many more sign ups than we need.

The first sign ups on the list are people that have already driven here. That shows me that it was not only luck.
Since the seasons are so short you will have your next chance very soon

looks like tags are not working, i never got an alert for your post in Season 21 post:(

We would if there would be more interest, but if you take a look at Sign up - Season 21 , you will see only 12 people from both Americas + 1 from Barbados signed out of 74 and it is always like this when we run SRCA Americas on Saturdays.

when trying to test the simracing club i get package not available?? I have been racing these cars fine at indy 2007 offline?
What versions are you using on the server? Why are links not used on the signup pages and race announcements so people know what versions you are using?

Thanks

EDIT: Ok some friends have advised there is an SRCA workshop item which i am now downloading. Where is this mentioned anywhere on the forums?

Last edited:
It goes like this:
Forums -> SERIES -> SRC Academy -> Private forum -> (under sticky thready you find) SRCA Workshop

Maybe we really expecting too much from L4 candidates to check at least important threads about their subject of interest.

We would if there would be more interest, but if you take a look at Sign up - Season 21 , you will see only 12 people from both Americas + 1 from Barbados signed out of 74 and it is always like this when we run SRCA Americas on Saturdays.

Out of curiosity, since you only do an America's based time slot every once in a while, could you not prioritize the members who signed up from the Americas during just those Saturday SRCA seasons, then fill the remaining slots with the rest who signed up? If I am too forward about this or it has been asked before I am sorry, but if you are taking the time to do a special slot just for those of us in the Americas from time to time, why not make sure those of us from over this way get in?

Again, my intention is not to stir the pot, just offering a suggestion. Either way, I will be ready for the next Saturday season sign up.

Think I managed to get in at #36 (how anyone can sign up faster, I have no idea LOL) - but could my 'nationality' be changed to Danish - it seemingly defaulted to Scotland as that is my 'location'. No biggie if can't.

Now before we get spammed with PMs:
We know that the current sign up procedure is less than ideal and we will try to come up with a solution.
We were not fully satisfied with the changes to the sign up we wanted to implement and therefor are stuck with the traditional procedure.

We are working on it.

Tried to sign up, was sitting waiting and clicking the SRCA sign up button from the series sign up page and got nothing except moving to the forum section and some delays, watched the sign up thread fill up but couldn't do it myself. Is there an issue with chrome? Is there something I'm missing about signing up because others didn't seem to have a problem?

Tried to sign up, was sitting waiting and clicking the SRCA sign up button from the series sign up page and got nothing except moving to the forum section and some delays, watched the sign up thread fill up but couldn't do it myself. Is there an issue with chrome? Is there something I'm missing about signing up because others didn't seem to have a problem?
i am also in the same boat as you, i was waiting in the thread at 20:00 on the dot but didnt even get a chance to sign up. All i saw was "Not open for further replies" even when there was only 6 people signed up. Is there a step i missed which doesn't allow me to sign up yet?

i am also in the same boat as you, i was waiting in the thread at 20:00 on the dot but didnt even get a chance to sign up. All i saw was "Not open for further replies" even when there was only 6 people signed up. Is there a step i missed which doesn't allow me to sign up yet?

You're supposed to go from the Home page, Series Sign Up and click SRCA box there from what it says in the thread. I tried that and got nothing, expected to be taken to a form to fill in that would then post in the sign up thread. Checked the thread constantly too and it remained closed for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.