What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to sign up to the next season when the sign ups for the next season open.
Wednesday at 20:00 CET

Signed up yesterday, and was hoping to join the academy to uptain my licence but could not post anything after sign up was open!?!
When Will the next leauge start?

Looking to sign up for the SRCA, what does it mean by purchasing the mod? If I do need to purchase a mod how much is it?

Also roughly how long does a race take, is it a set amount of laps or time based?

Rule 3.1.3
The Race will last for a length of 90min unless told otherwise by the stewards. The actual race length for each event can be viewed in the race thread for that event.

Hello, I'm very interested in joining the "club".
However, regarding season 20, I'd need to miss the last two races as I'm not available.
Should I just wait for next season or sign up and give notice of only being possible to race 2 out of 4 races.
I don't wanna take away the spot from anyone who wants to race all 4 races.
Thanks

Hello, I'm very interested in joining the "club".
However, regarding season 20, I'd need to miss the last two races as I'm not available.
Should I just wait for next season or sign up and give notice of only being possible to race 2 out of 4 races.
I don't wanna take away the spot from anyone who wants to race all 4 races.
Thanks
The rule state that you must at least do 3 out of 4 races, so wait until next season ;)

We haven t talked about it, but I am pretty sure we will leave this mod to the "big guys" to use it.

Interesting question and we will talk about it in SRCA group, but usually in the summer we are crowded with new guys, so I will vote to give them room to get L4 before VLMS/VEC seasons start.

Status
Not open for further replies.