What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to Season 12

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
I've done a mistake while registering another driver to my team (here the link Season 12 sign up ). If you can correct that , nationality is not Italy but Switzerland
Just redo the registration. I can’t commit to change posts the sorry. Enough time goes to adding, removing etc. I need to have things documented in the thread.

John Nelson

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
If you dont race a season it will be invalid, lots of things happens during a season here - new rules and updates etc.
My team manager told me my license may be invalid. I already Purchased VEC season pass this morning and THEN was told of this. Is there a way to confirm I can race please? If not then I would need a refund for season pass. We spoke last night about joining SIMHQ team and offered the drive since I passed SRC 26 last December, less than 1 year ago. I finished P2 and P1 in the 2 SRC events with no incidents. This morning after I bought season pass my team manager said there may be an issue that will prevent me from racing. I hope that is not the case. Thank you

Last edited:

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
My team manager told me my license may be invalid. I already Purchased VEC season pass this morning and THEN was told of this. Is there a way to confirm I can race please? If not then I would need a refund for season pass. We spoke last night about joining SIMHQ team and offered the drive since I passed SRC 26 last December, less than 1 year ago. I finished P2 and P1 in the 2 SRC events with no incidents. This morning after I bought season pass my team manager said there may be an issue that will prevent me from racing. I hope that is not the case. Thank you
You still have your license, so im not sure why he is saying that :)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Jimmi, I have a question for you about what you wrote here Season 12 sign up. I need to signup a driver who will be available from october, so now he couldn't join pre-season events. What can i do?
Sign him up - but I do keep the rights to move teams in divisions mid season if drivers added/removed make the entry too slow or fast in its current division.

Niclas Porbadnik

VEC Season Pass
VLMC season pass
Reaction score
That sounds reasonable, i can make a new subforum or even make it for team managers only like we had last season. Let me think what is the best way, if its not here tomorrow you can ask again ;) But of course only test server. I dont want to see non-licensed driver on d1, d2 or d3
Are there any updates on your thoughts regarding this topic ? :)

Cheers