What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to Season 12

Morten Faarup

VEC Season Pass
Team Premium
Reaction score
There is no date posted anywhere, nor has there been any news being leaked about the CENSORED GTE - so obviously i cant say that.
Right now S397 and test team is doing their best to get the cars out ASAP. It will happen before the deadline, but on this teams needs to do testing quick if they want to switch. Just like you expect us to post the next race track 2 hours after race ended ;)
So no date, but trust me, i want it to be released yesterday ;)
The great thing is, that by this statement it is clear that you actually think we are ok for wanting the next track quickly ;). Thx for the answer m8.

Morten Faarup

VEC Season Pass
Team Premium
Reaction score
hmm, not really ;) but if you expect us to be quick, i expect you to be quick sometimes as well ;) expectations... thats all
Quite alright.
And now that we are talking about expectations.... When do we expect league servers to come online for practice approx.?
Before or after 19th?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Quite alright.
And now that we are talking about expectations.... When do we expect league servers to come online for practice approx.?
Before or after 19th?
I was starting to talk to host yesterday. I couldnt really order before i knew if we would have a D4 or not. I had my expectations and they went through, so i could have followed by guts :)
I think you can expect it to come online sometime very early next week, so monday or tuesday. BUT remember there are some stuff incoming, but at least then you can have some fun online.

Ed Trevelyan-Johnson

VEC Season Pass
Team Premium
Reaction score
There is no date posted anywhere, nor has there been any news being leaked about the CENSORED GTE - so obviously i cant say that.
Right now S397 and test team is doing their best to get the cars out ASAP. It will happen before the deadline, but on this teams needs to do testing quick if they want to switch. Just like you expect us to post the next race track 2 hours after race ended ;)
So no date, but trust me, i want it to be released yesterday ;)
It'll be astonishing if we can afford this Ferrari. These cars need to be vetted before release.

BMW.

JM Cardenas Arnedo

VEC Season Pass
Team Premium
Reaction score
Those of us who bought the Premium pass register the equipment on day 8. That day you could not choose the new cars LMHC and GTE. In addition, the numbers that could be chosen do not correspond to those finally designated. We assume that changes can be requested in accordance with the new situation. What steps should be taken?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Those of us who bought the Premium pass register the equipment on day 8. That day you could not choose the new cars LMHC and GTE. In addition, the numbers that could be chosen do not correspond to those finally designated. We assume that changes can be requested in accordance with the new situation. What steps should be taken?
The car change will be opened as soon as the GTE car is announced. This will cost a change. And numbers will be regulated to match classes.
But I warn you - it’s not a car that is for everyone. So unless you were KILLING it last season - don’t pick it, you might be asked to step down.
There is not a lot of room left in this car.

Morten Faarup

VEC Season Pass
Team Premium
Reaction score
You write in the signup post that the full list of teams will be presented on the 19th, but that the teams will be confirmed in the weeks up to this. Does that mean that you will make a list that is regularly updated in the forum leading up to the 19th for the teams to follow?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
You write in the signup post that the full list of teams will be presented on the 19th, but that the teams will be confirmed in the weeks up to this. Does that mean that you will make a list that is regularly updated in the forum leading up to the 19th for the teams to follow?
Regularly updated? not sure what you mean, when i make a list of teams that is in whatever divisions, im 99% sure that this is how the divisions is also after the preseason events, we have TONS of data on drivers the one that sticks out is the drivers that did not participate in VEC before, or just came through SRCA.
The sign up post needs to be updated because of several things
1. Sign up WILL be closed and
2. Entry list will be posted sooner than the 19th. But i wont set a deadline on this!

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Update - just because i know people will start to ask.
I have roughly sorted teams to the preseason divisions, some small tweaks is being done. Remember we do this from last seasons performance. So unless you improved significant or gotten worse, you will probably be in the right division (also remember behavior...)
The LMHC class is the game changer here - for now it will be forced into D1 and D2 only, because of the "danger" we need very experienced drivers in this. A few spots will remain open for this class once the car choice opens - But feel free to send me a message in contact staff incase your team is interested and have talked about it. This will be helpful so i have an idea. (and helps you in the end so we can announce the divisions sooner than later).

Divisions (first draft) will be posted as soon as i can. However there is an SRCA race today and i have an appointment very early tomorrow morning.

Servers have been ordered - so im simply waiting on them to "arrive" then i will set them up as well.

Timotej Andonovski

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Will we have the Senna + new GTE for the test races? I know they are 3+ weeks away, but it's nice to know that information, especially for the people that have signed up with it.