What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Can you read the rules?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Yes, but with great pain

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • The rules page appears blank

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Risto Kappet

Reaction score

I really like rules, reading rules and I respect the guy who makes the rules, except if its written on grey background with grey text.

I think the style of the website is very good, but just any text that is not orange or on orange background is not contrast enough.
My proposal would be to make the text brighter or background darker, for example the same tones as in the forum. Or/and make the rules section background orange to energize the person reading.

Best regards

Do you really need to make a poll out of this, perhaps turn on brightness or whatever you have set your monitor at - because it looks just fine here.

Are you using your broken monitor Risto? :D

Altough i understand some people have less tolerance to low contrast and the collor is indeed grey, but i have some degree of dyslexia and im able to read the rules still, appart from jumping lines every once in a while. But if thats a problem driving at sunset or night will be a nightmare!