What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

How to contact administration

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Every morning i have 5-6 PM´s, 5 messages on facebook and posts that i need to take care off. Edit: and now add discord messages on top ;)
This all shows how dedicated you guys are about the league.

I need a way to structure this, so i can remember my "todo" list. Until now, i´ve had a private forum where i had a todo list, however this is just too much work. So the other day i added a Contact Staff.
In this forum, you will only be able to see your own posts to administration, so its a new way of messaging me and the other series admins.

Again, i am doing this to make sure i get back on all of your requests, questions and other league stuff.
You will not be able to PM me now, let me know if there is any issues with this.

Last edited:
Please guys, i´ve had 10 PMs after this post (because i cant reject answers on previous PM´s)
Answer will be a simple link to this thread.

Guys
You need to remember there is 82 teams plus the teams waiting on a position.
Between 2-6 drivers per entry that's roughly between 300-400 drivers - I really can't manage to help everyone out on steam, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, tinder (and yes this is a joke) or whatever social app you like the best - it's fine if it's a yes/no question. I've pointed this out so many times and still people get upset when I tell them to use the forum.
Now get upset once and for all: use the forum! Read the rules and make sure you are updated on how to get the files etc.
Now the forum is so smart that if it's personal you can use contact administration, if it's s simple question you can use any other forum and other users can actually read the answer. This makes it quite easy to point to an answer - even if I'm not here.
And trust me - there is a lot of the same questions.

It follows a trend here ;) after a new season starts, everything appears to have been reset. Please review first post - or even this as it is as relevant as always, just switch out 82 teams with 140
Guys
You need to remember there is 82 teams plus the teams waiting on a position.
Between 2-6 drivers per entry that's roughly between 300-400 drivers - I really can't manage to help everyone out on steam, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, tinder (and yes this is a joke) or whatever social app you like the best - it's fine if it's a yes/no question. I've pointed this out so many times and still people get upset when I tell them to use the forum.
Now get upset once and for all: use the forum! Read the rules and make sure you are updated on how to get the files etc.
Now the forum is so smart that if it's personal you can use contact administration, if it's s simple question you can use any other forum and other users can actually read the answer. This makes it quite easy to point to an answer - even if I'm not here.
And trust me - there is a lot of the same questions.