What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

How to change avatar Subscript?

Wilbert Velthove

Reaction score
I was wondering how I can change my avatar subscript.
It appears I changed it last season (see under my avatar) but I cannot find the option anymore to change this.

Does anyone know how to do this, please let me know.

It's only available for "Epic Supporter"s :D

- sorry, just kidding... But don't remember the exact profile-option for it.

Edit: ohh, looks like you found it :)

I found it last season, but the info: #174 GT-AM | REVS SimRacing UK | SRT Viper is no longer relevant.

So I would like to change this :) and now I cannot find the option anymore...

I found it last season, but the info: #174 GT-AM | REVS SimRacing UK | SRT Viper is no longer relevant.

So I would like to change this :) and now I cannot find the option anymore...
Don't have the time to look into it now - should be there but I guess something changed.
So I simply deleted it for you :)

No, this is not it. This will add an extra line on my small profile (click on my avatar and you'll see what I mean)

Sorry to dig up an old thread. Have you fixed it yet?

The words under your Avatar is your last Status message. So to change them, change your status. :)