What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

How about a new DTM 2018 championship!!!??

Sounds promising, but kinda irellevant now the season is well underway.
Always great with new mods to compare too though ;)

Sounds promising, but kinda irellevant now the season is well underway.
Always great with new mods to compare too though ;)

??? It got nothing to do with other championships.... it can be done and start whatever they choose to do it Morten. ;)

Well i think they have enough work with what they have already :D
Even though i'd LOVE a DTM championship omg

??? It got nothing to do with other championships.... it can be done and start whatever they choose to do it Morten. ;)
I know, but this will never happen (As you know, Mr. Allison runs a strict path here ;))

Edit: sry I get it. You ofcourse mean a secondary championship alongside the one started already :notworthy::notworthy:

Because to propose a soup already heated, always DTM, around you can not hear that of these cars, now where you turn only see races in this league, you are not fed up? do not you have other ideas to organize something else? and that's valid mod there are.