What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Help

Andrew Ford

VLMS
VLMS Season Pass
Hi. I'm not signed up for a team this season but have a vlms pass. i also purchased the 397 mod a while back. however i cant get on the test server which is saying "package not available:. Please could you guys advise how i can update the mod or get on the test server? Thankyou

Allan Roloff Groth

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
I have Bitdefender, and I have to uninstall completly to make it work.

Robert Johnsson

VEC Division 2
SRC Season pass
Search for Silverstone 2012 in rFactor 2 workshop. Then unsub and then sub again. After that you will get Silverstone 2016 1.86.

Andrew Ford

VLMS
VLMS Season Pass
ok so i subscribed and unsubscribed to silverstone 2012...
still saying package not found.
i have the 397 mod when it first came out. i wonder if its the lmp3 which is missing?

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
ok so i subscribed and unsubscribed to silverstone 2012...
still saying package not found.
i have the 397 mod when it first came out. i wonder if its the lmp3 which is missing?
Click on the box icon on the left in the launcher, search for the VLMS mod in the list and hover over it. It should tell you what's missing.

Andrew Ford

VLMS
VLMS Season Pass
Capture1.PNG

thank you. i also have silverstone 2016 1.86..perhaps i need to uninstall the old mods? @Enzo Fazzi
sorted. thank you niclas. it turned out that the bmw aspect of the mod needed subscribe and unsubscribing

Last edited:

Niclas Porbadnik

VLMS
SRC Season pass
it's fixed, it was the BMW which was installed in an older version :)

Thanks for your help

Cheers