What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

G27 Settings Help - (in-game and Logitech Profiler)

Ryan Walker

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have been playing around on rFactor 2 with the in-game wheel settings and Logitech profiler settings and was wondering what settings people were using as I just can't seem to find any settings that I am comfortable with.

My settings in the pictures attached below.

Thanks in advance
Ryan

Attachments

• logitech profiler.png
    logitech profiler.png
    761.5 KB · Views: 59
  • in-game.png
    in-game.png
    438.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
@Ryan, i think you have put FFB Smoothing way too high and the Specific Car FFB is pretty low.

Unless you drive cars that require the FFB this low ( Mak Corp F3 and Mazda 787 i think ) you should increase that to at least 0.85-0.90. If you are worried about FFB Clipping, grab the rF2 Pedal Overlay Plugin, it shows if there is any clipping and you can adjust the FFB Force / Gain accordingly.

About smoothing, start with the lowest setting and increase it until the wheel stops the "rattle of death" when running over rumble strips. My Teammate owns a g27 as well and i think he uses 12 for smoothing. 0 will unlikely work for logitech wheels.

When i see the high smoothing and low FFB gain, i guess you barely feel anything at all ( low forces and alot of smoothing to iron any details out )

I would also suggest using the full 900° of rotation in the profiler, since the game will use the appropiate steering lock anyway.

Check this out :)

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...Factor-2-guide-The-key-to-being-in-the-Zone-D

smoothing_zpsb46e26af.jpg

Just been testing out with the full 900 rotation and been using between 0.85-0.90. FFB with 12 smoothing and feels much better.

Thanks for the help:)