What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Freezes, rubberband (loss of realtime) test race

Mark Fuller

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I have noticed that I can run on a server [usually Div 2] with no issues. However, when I join a race situation I can often get a lot of micro-stuttering for the first few laps. Sometimes it will get better during the stint, sometimes not. Also, on a return to the server for a second stint in an Endurance race, I can have no issues at all. I started the Bathurst race and don't believe that I had any performance issues [PC related not my driving :D ]

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
I´ll just like to get a list of drivers/teams, then we can talk about a date, its after Silverstone - it has to be some endurance race

Tony Mella

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hello, any news about this test race ? :) maybe i've missed something