What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Forum update

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
XenForo released a 2.1 version the other day and i have been testing it on my testboard and everything works well. I will be merging this onto the forum today.
So there might be a few downtime periods through-out the day.

With 2.1 we´ve also installed a brand new theme (to suit our new frontpage better) however we know that sometimes you dont want bright colors, so there is a dark/night/light switch call it whatever you like.
A lot of new features has been added to the forum - including a build in like system.
Want to learn more about this update?

On that note in the backend i still need to update a few things. So website can go offline for a while this weekend. Dont be alarmed.