What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Forum name / Game name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno Miguel Abreu

Reaction score
Hi everyone, kinda silly question here but i cant find any information regarding that.

My forum name is Nuno Abreu, my game name is Nuno Miguel Abreu, is it ok to race?
(I tried to find a way to change forum name but i think i cant because i signed up with Facebook)

Thanks in advance

Hey, I am new here and I am sorry to use this channel but I am not allowed to post anywhere else.
I just want to inform that the "Introduce Yourself" channel is locked because it is full.

Hey, I am new here and I am sorry to use this channel but I am not allowed to post anywhere else.
I just want to inform that the "Introduce Yourself" channel is locked because it is full.
Just read the first post in the introduce yourself, its also explained on the top and in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.