What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Feedback on the new site

Morten Faarup

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
I thought you might benefit from having a thread with ideas and stuff. Maybe you can use it as inspiration, if nothing else.

I for one will be happy to help if you have any work heavy tasks you want help with, resizing, fitting maybe I can even facilitate some serious programming to automate the entry site.
Here is my idea, anyway. (sorry if countries are not correct guys, but I havent got access to your informations)

entries.png

Last edited:

Benjamin Waymel

VEC Division 4
VEC Season Pass
Good idea to centralize this kind of feedback. :thumbsup: (y)

First of all, thanks to SR.C staff for the new website , great work !
The entries list are so awesome like that.

Yesterday was the first round ( or pre-round ) of the VEC series, and we were connected on the livetiming during 4 hours so my feedback will be on this page only.
Can we have a "dark" template ? After 4 hours my eyes was like :Cry: :crying: or o_O, and i can't imagine how it will be during 8/12/24 hours.

Adam Baldwin

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
Really like the new site. One thing - on mobile it would be nice for “Forums” to come first on the links list rather than last. Probably visit that the most.

No I have mentioned that there is an issue with the new layout and the way to switch between them.