What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Fantec DD2 FFB Problem

Marc Veit

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hey Guys, i posted it already in the s397 forum but maybe someone can help here
Since months i have a problem with my DD2 which ONLY accures in rF2. When i work on sets or driving long stints + esc and drive out more often, the feedback feels like as something is rubbing in the base its hard to describe. I updated the drivers everytime, use the recommend setting and no change.

Last edited:
I had something similar with my old Fanatec GT3RS V2 wheel and still do sometimes with my current Simucube2 Sport. The FFB was sometimes altered or switched off altogether when exiting the pits for a 2nd/3rd/4th time in a session.

For me, the solution was pretty simple: in the Controls menu somewhere you can map a button/key for "Reset FFB". I mapped it to my spacebar, so every time I notice something's off I smash that spacebar and that fixes it every time :)

Hope this helps!

well its not the same problem then cause when we try to do it nothing changes

Hey there,
you got solved this Problem?
I got exactly the same problem.
The only solve for me is exit rf2 and rejoin Server...

i dont own the base anymore because i was to bored from it. Best is sell the base and go over too simucube