What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Fanatec CSW flashing light.

Anthony Jans

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm actually searching how to make a flashing light sequence on the car with my CSW, does anyone know what i need to do for it ?

Thanks you.

Last edited:
Im using an Autohotkey Script from my Teammate, works pretty fine.

Do you make it with Fanaled, or an other software ?

We find some software but the flashing light doesn't stop, i need to push on more time to stop it.
It's not the best solution because of this "7.1.1 A sequence cannot last more than 2 seconds and cannot have more than 4 flashes."

Thanks

No not with Fanaled, with "AutoHotKey". You can write a script there that switches the light on and off with loops and breakes in between, so you can sort it out to get it within the rules.
Isn't the easiest way, but once it works it's really nice and easy to adjust - especially when you're not a total beginner in programming.