What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

EGT

Go into your Rfactor 2 folder and then paste them in the Packages folder. You will then need to open the launcher and click on the content box, next you need to find the URD cars and click on them and then click install at the bottom of the launcher.

Hello !
I have a question about Urd's mod !
I bought it in July 2015, I was driving in VEC last season !
I would like to download them again to make some test before I try a season in SRCA , and maybe come back in VEC next season ...
I see that I am still URD licenced here , but when I go on urd's website they say that my account does not exist ! But I still have the mail they send me with the link to download the mod ! My question is , if I instal this old version will it be update automatically ? Doe I need to buy the mod again ? Or is there another solution to my problem ?

Hello !
I have a question about Urd's mod !
I bought it in July 2015, I was driving in VEC last season !
I would like to download them again to make some test before I try a season in SRCA , and maybe come back in VEC next season ...
I see that I am still URD licenced here , but when I go on urd's website they say that my account does not exist ! But I still have the mail they send me with the link to download the mod ! My question is , if I instal this old version will it be update automatically ? Doe I need to buy the mod again ? Or is there another solution to my problem ?
I will put the URD mod on download for URD licensed, that way its not a ping-pong between teams.
I´ll put the files up later today.