What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

E-mail notifications

Mark Fuller

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I don't appear to be getting any email notifications coming through. I have checked my profile page and my email is correct. Have also checked and I appear to have everything selected to get notifications, but nothing comes through. My email address is at outlook.com, are there any issues with this address.

Cheers

are there any issues with this address.
No idea - it appears that a lot of forums are being marked as spam and get rejected. Please ask your email host if there is anything they can do, and if we need to do something - i would gladly do it.

Same problem for me, but I have gmail as manager, even in the spam I get emails. Until recently, I received the hassle.

Ive been investigating this a bit, since I had some bouncing emails report here and on simracing.club.
I've asked the host to review and it appears they have solved the bouncing email, and the not receiving emails when registrating.
Hopefully this means you get your email notifications again.