What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Drivers looking for teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivier Fortin

SR.C License 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for a driver to drive with me or with Felix-Antoine Fortin in GT class. The only thing I need from you is. You need to do not race in VEC this season(to respect license rule in VLMS.

I'm also open to join a team that need a second driver (same for Felix).

If you feel interested. Write me a message!

Alexey Zagorodnev

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Hi . I am looking for place in VLMS s2 , prefer GT class(cause i dont sure in my own force to drive prototype), but able to do lmp.

Marc Veit

VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Still searching for a Place in a VEC/VLMS Team. Prefer LMP because I get Problems with GT (maybe because i have no SetUp). Most time accessible via Steam. :D

Best time in Estroil in LMP2 (with a Basic Setup from a other Track) 1:25:8
With GT 1:36:0 (No SetUp)

Have already VLMS Season Pass but can buy the VEC.

Yuri Kasdorp

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
I'm interested giving the LMP2 inVLMS a try if I can find the right teammates.
I've driven VEC LMP1 a couple seasons now (guaranteed div 1 spot in VEC, keep this in mind) and I'd be looking to challenge for the top positions.

Feel free to contact me,
Thanks

Tracy Nolte

SR.C License 4
Reaction score
Leading up to VLMS Season 2, I'm an somewhat experienced driver looking for a GT team preferably. Jimmi mentions above that a small bio may be worthwhile so here's a bit of background.
Last week I made the decision to enroll in the CFA program. That eliminates any time I have to race, but hopefully when it's completed I'll be back at it. Thanks for all the invites too. Will keep my eyes on the races though. Good luck.

Mitchell Smith

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Well, hello all!

Raijin Racing are interested in submitting an entry to the new VLMS season. We have one driver already -- Miguel Santiago Carou, and we'd like two more. The current driver holds a L4 license, which means we have a D1 slot available. If you're wondering what kind of drivers we're looking for, our motto is commitment, consistency & character.

The car preference for this entry is GT.

Feel free to get in touch here, or on Discord if you see me around.

Cheers

Andrew Ford

VLMS
VLMS Season Pass
Reaction score
Hey guys.
As founder member of txl racing I am competing in another league which ends on 18th November.

I'm an upper mid pack driver generally I would say and improving.
Just got my license 4. Ive got the urd mod which I find easy to drive in all classes. I'd be available for the 4 hours of istanbul (can practise beforehand in spite of the other league ) onwards if anyone wants me to test with them and I'm pretty good on setups.actually I'm very good but modest lol. If interested drop.me an inbox message and I can give more info . If no positions available I am still happy to do some test driver support work .
Thanks
Andrew

Tony Mella

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Hi guys !
As i won't be able to race for the next race at Istanbul (November 25th), Ghost Motorsport is looking for a driver for the race. You just need to be motivated enough to train regularly and be able to sustain a correct pace (no need to be an alien, just not being 3s behind everyone :) ).
Preferably a French speaker (Thomas isn't super good at English).
Hit me up if interested !

Borja Millan

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Hello! We are looking for a driver to do VLMS in the LMP2 class with me, in the #1 car. If you think you have what you need to have to win endurance races, and you speak spanish or english, drop me a PM! Also its mandatory that you aren't a Division1 driver in VEC. Cheers

Jake Hall

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I am looking for a VLMS team to join to practice more in as the schedule follows the VEC one. I am currently racing for DHR P2 car in VEC Division 1 and will continue to do so, therefore I'd take up the one division 1 slot. I would be looking for a P2 drive.

If you are interested feel free to send me a message.

Jake Hall

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I realise that the races are only 4 hours, I would only therefore be looking for something like quali + 1 stint.

Sherwin vd Sloot

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
*This is for VEC, if you are interested season pass cost can be covered by me!*

Hi everybody,

SimTech Motorsport GTE needs YOU! We are looking for a 3rd driver on short notice to drive the 12 hours of Istanbul and beyond with us. Anyone is welcome, experience and speed is nice but not our top priority. We take pleasure in our sim-racing, and would like to include YOU. Again, anyone is welcome so don't hesitate! Please message me for any questions you may have, I'll be glad to answer!

Daniel Monteiro

VEC Division 3
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Looking to for a driving seat in the VLMS, preferably in the GT class.

A reliable and consistent race finisher, not the fastest but steady and eager to adapt and learn from faster drivers. I mostly race to enjoy the racing itself - I do not aspire to win, but always strive to improve and feel accomplishment at the end of each race.

Started many years ago racing in GTR-Evo and rFactor1 in the FFSCA and other french leagues, then sporadically racing in RaceDepartment, on various games, as well as driving in iRacing as of late. I am available pretty much every evening (european time) from the second week of January.

PM me if you are interested, and have a happy new year!

Joey Vrolijk

Reaction score
Drillers Motorsport will be looking for drivers!

Send me a PM or Add me on Discord if interested

Discord: Joey Vrolijk#6940

Sherwin vd Sloot

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hey everyone, SimTech Motorsport is looking for an extra driver for this weekend's Silverstone round in our Corvette C7.R GTE. We will provide you with anything you may need for this race, and if we all enjoy ourselves who's to say where it may lead :) .

Thank you

Last edited:

David Nichols

VEC Division 3
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
I'm looking for a seat for Sebring and maybe Le Mans as well. Prefer LMP2, but will try anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.