What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Drivers looking for teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo Fazzi

Reaction score
If I read that post correctly, then surely you would need license 3 to join the VLMS.

Is the only way to get your license upgraded from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 by being upgraded by the administrators?
Once you have license 4, you can be invited to join a team in VEC R1 or 2 and VLMS. When you're signed up for a car in either one of the series, you'll get the respective license.

Linus Lundvall

Reaction score
Upon the completion of each SRCA season the admins will assess each driver, and decide who deserves which level of license.

Drivers who competed in season 1 of SRCA will receive their license results shortly after the VEC race at Silverstone this Saturday.
Ahh! I see, thanks for clearing things up!

Tomasz Luty

Reaction score
Im looking for a seat in either of the categories, however prototypes preferrable.
My experience consists of several full seasons in Formula 1 in Euroracers and other european leagues and CMS racing in GT class.
Just finished a season of srca.

Reinhard Berger

Reaction score
hello,

i am looking for a team to drive, i am used to drive GT cars.
i did in past many multiclass races for example in R2P with rf1, in rf2 i did only single class GT races.
i am not sure about my speed in rf2, i still learning rf2, as it is different to GTR2 and rf1, where my speed is ok i think.
i am a constant driver and i can do around 2h-3h drive, only i had to learn in rf2 the driver swap, this will be new to me.
i did many online races in different leagues already, but here in SRC i think not much people know me.

i would be happy to drive a GT car in VEC or in VLMS, i do not care if in a fast team or slow team, for me it is learning to become used to this extrem long races and become faster speed in rf2 in future.

servus

Alexander vd Woude

Reaction score
Am looking to dip my toes into GT's again, since I heard on the last broadcast that the tire model for the cars have changed since last season.

anyway. Am looking for a GT team to give a me shot, for Imola only, to see what it's like.

Am a experienced Gt driver, have a whole season of GTE-am in a Viper last year, which including my team getting poles and podiums and a heavy underpowered and unbalanced (weight pov) car, currently am running LMP1 in room 1 with mild succes because of Nissan.

So, if you're looking for a driver that can bring it home safely and still be on a pretty decent pace for Imola, give me a shout.

Alexander vd Woude

Reaction score
Hi there, just wanna repeat on my search for a drive for Imola, still looking for a team to do this round, but also broadening my search to any class. so if you're short a driver, look no further

Mitchell Smith

Reaction score
So, as you might have seen by post #49 I found a GTE seat in the VEC. Well, you could say that I've fallen in love with this form of racing, and I'm looking for more driving time, particularly in a LMP2 if possible and that class is preferred, but I'll consider all options.

I have a lot of time for practising and I'm dedicated to improving -- I haven't driven LMP in a while, and I'm looking for someone to work with me and help educate me on these amazing cars. Just like last time, I'll happily drive for anyone / with anyone, and I like to think of myself a reliable & consistent mid-pack driver that's a relatively quick study. :D The only difference is any VLMS duties will of course go alongside my VEC duties, but that shouldn't be a problem for anyone as the two series don't conflict.

So, if you need an extra driver or even are looking for a reliable reserve driver (although of course I would prefer a main seat), feel free to contact me. :)

Daniel Gaspar

Reaction score
Hi all and good morning,
Just graduated from SRCA and waiting for my first VSGT race in Japan but I'm looking for a place within a team in VLMS in GTE Class.
I'm not the fastest driver around but that's not what it's all about in these type of races. It's all about consistency and fight, clean fights, with the cars of your class.
I've already participated in several events likes these and so I've the experience needed for it.
I'm 46 yo, portuguese and living in Spain, so I'm available to english, spanish or portuguese speaking teams.
Thanks for reading this message and hopefully we will see me on the track.
DGaspar

Joshua Anderson

Broadcast team
Reaction score
Hi all and good morning,
Just graduated from SRCA and waiting for my first VSGT race in Japan but I'm looking for a place within a team in VLMS in GTE Class.
I'm not the fastest driver around but that's not what it's all about in these type of races. It's all about consistency and fight, clean fights, with the cars of your class.
I've already participated in several events likes these and so I've the experience needed for it.
I'm 46 yo, portuguese and living in Spain, so I'm available to english, spanish or portuguese speaking teams.
Thanks for reading this message and hopefully we will see me on the track.
DGaspar
Can vouch for Daniel. I drove with him in an endurance league once a long long time ago, very solid and committed driver. :)

Tracy Nolte

Reaction score
Leading up to VLMS Season 2, I'm an somewhat experienced driver looking for a GT team preferably. Jimmi mentions above that a small bio may be worthwhile so here's a bit of background.

I've been racing online in various sims since the GPL days and have run a couple endurance events here with a prior team. I've also done endurance races at iRacing over the past year (Le Mans, Bathurst, Daytona, Spa) with decent results. While I may not be the fastest, I am consistent and have experience with developing strategy for the team.

I am a License 4 here as I was not able to run in the VRGT (? GT300) when it ran last. Considering the number of folks on standby for the SRCA series, I thought I may pry my wares here in hopes of a GT drive with either an established team who is looking to expand their cars or perhaps another driver in search of a teammate. I'm certainly not picky, can generally get along well with anyone and my primary goal for a team would be that we have fun but be serious enough to work on getting faster and better.

In real life, I am a Fixed Income Portfolio Manager and as a result I'm pretty analytical. In sim racing, this experience comes in handy with telemetry analysis and strategy.

Since this is like a dating profile :) I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, been happily married for as long as some of you folks here have been alive (yes, I'm old) but have only 3 hobbies, of which, sim racing is near the top. I'm dedicated and humble enough to want to learn how to drive better and willing to share what I know with the folks I drive with.

A try out with any car/track would be fun and welcome so drop me a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.