What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Drivers looking for teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Martins

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hey there guys,

I'm looking for a seat for this series, I was looking for one in VEC, but it seems line ups are closed for now, so if you want to check up the more in detail explaination over there, I'm a lazy bastard that can't even copy and paste it :D

Seriously now, I do have a thing for downforce cars, but will take a seat in anything, if you are willing to offer me one.

Anything just PM me.

Cheers,
João Martins

Jose Sousa

SR.C License 4
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm a 21 year old looking for a drive in GT, preferably. Since it would be my first season in a endurance championship I would prefer a GT so that I could get my feet wet, so to say.

Hit me up if you're interested :)

Cheers,
José Sousa

Marcos Felisberto

Reaction score
Hi guys;

I´m a Brazilian driver, 37 year old, looking for a seat in GT (preferably a Corvette! :D ). No experience in endurance races.
I´m a very responsible and consistent driver. I can communicate in english but its not my first language. I have fluence in spanish (as portuguese obviously), so would be nice to join some spanish/brazilian/portuguese/latinamerican team.

cheers

Linus Lundvall

VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am looking for a drive for next season. I don't have a lot of experience but I do have a lot of time to learn! I don't really prefer one class over the other, anything works for me!

Nicholas Gregory

Reaction score
Looking for a ride in the GT class in any car, but I'll take the P2 class.

As far as my experience, I used to race in a spec-racing league on Gran Turismo 6, and was able to hold my own. My other experience is a few club races on Race Department and iRacing. (I don't race on the latter anymore.) I've been out for a while, but I'm really looking to get back into competitive racing.

I have a mic and Teamspeak/Discord at the ready.

Jake Hall

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I'm not sure if SRCA is completely ready yet, but are topics such as this one needed anymore?
Or maybe only open to people with License 2+?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes they are needed Jake.
In case new drivers who has gone through SRCA will need a team.
But they will be edited and there will be a new setup coming when we have it ready

Tommi Ojala

SR.C License 4
Reaction score
Hello folks.

I've been driving in MWRT at VEC for 1 complete season now and my driving duties have been on a slump a bit after i didint get comfy in the car in LMP1 class, the legendary Nissan. So as MWRT dosent have official team in VLMS i would offer my services as a driver to LM-P2 or LM-GT class teams who are needing for drivers. i would describe my driving safe and cautious while maintaining steady pace.. not the fastest guy on the grid but definetly not the slowest either.

You can contact me via PM if you are intrested

Tommi Ojala

Jake Hall

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a VLMS team to drive for, whilst remaining an LMP2 VEC Revolution Racing driver. I am looking for more race opportunities to race the LMP2 car, so I am only looking for a drive in that class. Racing in VEC as well does rule out joining any team which also has a VEC LMP2 Room 1 car entry. I have no problem at all with doing a test for a team if that would be required.

Anyone can PM me if you are interested

Thanks
Jake Hall

Last edited:

Tom Watts

Reaction score
Good evening everyone.

Looking for a team to take me in. Previous experience of endurance racing at another popular website for sims. Raced in gt and p2 there and also other endurance races over at another website in p2s.

Looking to get back into it seriously after a little time out due to work. Changed jobs and now have time to do things :)

many thanks tom

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Good evening everyone.

Looking for a team to take me in. Previous experience of endurance racing at another popular website for sims. Raced in gt and p2 there and also other endurance races over at another website in p2s.

Looking to get back into it seriously after a little time out due to work. Changed jobs and now have time to do things :)

many thanks tom
We require drivers to have license 4 before they can join VLMS/VEC. You can get that license by driving in the SRCA.
You can read more about it here: https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?threads/sign-up-season-2.2880/

Joonas Raivio

SR.C License 4
Reaction score
Yo everyone! As I just finished academy season 1, I'm more than ready to jump into actual racecar and show you who really is Joonas "StunT" Raivio! ... ... Wait that nickname ain't very promising pls ignore it...

Anyway, if you have a seat for 100% Finnish dude who's in love with oversteering driftmachines, set's the fastest time in practice but fails qualifying, likes to gamble with tire choices, plays Naval Action and hates CS:GO, pls contact me, doesn't really matter if it's gt or prototype. :)

what's my league experience (not every single league I've been in):
Rfactor 1:
full season in REC (Racersleague Endurance Championship) with my weird Finnish friends, couple 2nd and 3rd places, overall 3rd (4 to 12h races)
full season in Racersleague GTPro, couple racewins, lost the title thanks to game crash, overall 3rd (90min races)
Many leagues in TPS (Touring Pro Series,<- r.i.p) can't even remember every league.
Rfactor 2:
SRC.Academy season 1, overall 1st with two racewin and one 3rd
Couple horrible f1 races in league I never go again, still seeing nightmares of it...

Also couple Finnish & not so Finnish leagues in my first sim LFS, (Live for Speed) I even have some hotlaps uploaded.

Cheers, Joonas

Last edited:

Linus Lundvall

VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score

Jake Hall

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
If I read that post correctly, then surely you would need license 3 to join the VLMS.

Is the only way to get your license upgraded from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 by being upgraded by the administrators?
Upon the completion of each SRCA season the admins will assess each driver, and decide who deserves which level of license.

Drivers who competed in season 1 of SRCA will receive their license results shortly after the VEC race at Silverstone this Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.